Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batmobile has been in the HT long term calendar for ages now. I think this one will be good to go for March as originally planned.
As for the Returns figures, maybe one with the Batmobile, then two more, three months apart.

TEASER!!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

xVm2R.jpg

:monkey3

I'll bet Batman Returns on HT backburner till late 2013..gotta get Avengers, DKR, IM3 and Lone Ranger out first..they are in no hurry on older licenses like BR, Robocop, BTTF- those fans always ready when HT decides to do these lines...

I have nothing of interest in the current HT line until imaged of BR appear. Don't care for current offers. I guess I will be saving this year.

And it's not just their attitude that's annoying. IMO the accuracy of their sculpts has declined considerably over the last year. If you compare figures from about a year ago like 89 bats and joker, jack sparrow and superman to newer figures like DX10 and DX12 TDKR you can clearly see a decline.

Lets just hope the delay of the batman returns announcement means they will be spot on once released.

Back