Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what doesnt make this wait easy is the fact they've been playing returns on cable again and again

"who's the man behind the bat?...maybe you can help me find the woman behind the cat"

Didn't Meatloaf answer...."I can't do that"! Was watching this this weekend too.

Meatloaf should do a theme tune for the next Batman film, to signify the fifth take essentially in live action form.

I can see it now - "Bat Outta Hell 5". :D

Anyone think that there will evntually be the BatMissle and Bat SkiBoat?

Anyone think that there will evntually be the BatMissle and Bat SkiBoat?

Valid question but it has been over a year and we have not seen anything of what was originally announced.

I personally feel like "***** Slapping" HT's for putting Returns in our head for over a year with zero updates. I admit there is anger.........:thwak

I just want to see SOMETHING Batman soon. Whether that's Arkham City, 1966, or Returns, I don't care, I just want to see something new that I like.

I don't understand why HT wouldn't be churning out BR figures as soon as possible with the popularity of the 89 Keaton. But I guess the Nicholson figure may not have sold as well as they have expected so perhaps they are a bit gun shy. With the NECA 1/4 89 announcement I would think if HT was going to make a move with the line, now would be the time.

I don't understand why HT wouldn't be churning out BR figures as soon as possible with the popularity of the 89 Keaton. But I guess the Nicholson figure may not have sold as well as they have expected so perhaps they are a bit gun shy. With the NECA 1/4 89 announcement I would think if HT was going to make a move with the line, now would be the time.

It's probably just the back stock from all the current movies they are still trying to get out although it seems everything and everybody is trying to capitalize on the popularity of Batman so they are making everything and anything Batman as demonstrated by the pictures coming out of the New York Toy Fair.

Not to mention at the time the Joker Jack as even more expensive then the Batman 89 so although the DX joker 2.0 was not announced people may have been wanting to complete the Nolan movies first before they started a new line.

I think he will get popular again once Hot Toys produces more figures and people will see that they are committed to expanding the line.

Don't know when that will happen as they are already backed up till August with Iron man and they have yet to announce preorders for a few figures they have already previewed.

I think there's a better chance of getting a 1/6 batwing, as long as it is designed so the wing sections can be removed for shipping also the tail stabilizers. Then its just the fuselage that would be the largest piece i would guess it would ship in a box not to different from the Tumbler in size. It would be awesome with all the possible detail & gadgets that could be included, also working too :)

I think there's a better chance of getting a 1/6 batwing, as long as it is designed so the wing sections can be removed for shipping also the tail stabilizers. Then its just the fuselage that would be the largest piece i would guess it would ship in a box not to different from the Tumbler in size. It would be awesome with all the possible detail & gadgets that could be included, also working too :)

:exactly: 1/6 Batwing would be easy to make, ship and display. It would not make everyone who wanted a 1/6 Bat very happy.

Passed on the 89 Keaton as I do not want multiple Batman's in my collection (only one is fine). I was hoping that when Returns was released it would have a Keaton head sculpt.

I do have a opportunity to buy 89 right now but am holding off. I hope I don't make the wrong call......:(

Back