Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This means we're definitely getting a Catwoman. Maybe not now, but at some point. We're getting one. And nobody can say we're not.

Nobody.

And Nolan fans, you don't need to cry in your beer that there is apparently no Begins figure at SDCC. I mean, Hot Toys gave you an Officer Whatsisname figure for God's sake--a complete waste of a figure in my opinion, but I guess the Nolan fans will like it--what more do you want?

No, you can't have Ras Al Ghul. Just because life is cruel sometimes.

When the Catwoman figure eventually arrives there will still be another Catwoman figure coming, because they're also going to give us a battle-damaged variant with Michelle's blonde hair peeking through the shredded mask. Yes.

We're going to get TWO Catwoman figures. There, I said it.

This means we're definitely getting a Catwoman. Maybe not now, but at some point. We're getting one. And nobody can say we're not.

Nobody.

And Nolan fans, you don't need to cry in your beer that there is apparently no Begins figure at SDCC. I mean, Hot Toys gave you an Officer Whatsisname figure for God's sake--a complete waste of a figure in my opinion, but I guess the Nolan fans will like it--what more do you want?

When the Catwoman figure eventually arrives there will still be another Catwoman figure coming, because they're also going to give us a battle-damaged variant with Michelle's blonde hair peeking through the shredded mask. Yes.

And you forgot the penguin...

:lol:lol:lol

Hey, let's not get too greedy here. Ya gots the Returns Batman!

If I start seeing "man, where is Catwoman" or "this sucks, where's my Penguin", imma slap a *****. Be happy!

melkor I completely agree. Blake is a waste really. Gordon is integral (to Batman period) at least. And the Returns DX is great. I might take this over a DX09 if I can't find a decently priced one

I'm up for that.

Hey, let's not get too greedy here. Ya gots the Returns Batman!

If I start seeing "man, where is Catwoman" or "this sucks, where's my Penguin", imma slap a *****. Be happy!

QFT! End of the day, it ain't called "Catwoman Returns or Penguin Returns." Same way in looking at Arkham City. Whether we see Joker at Ani-Com or not, Batman's the one I was looking forward to, and they delivered in spades.

QFT! End of the day, it ain't called "Catwoman Returns or Penguin Returns." Same way in looking at Arkham City. Whether we see Joker at Ani-Com or not, Batman's the one I was looking forward to, and they delivered in spades.

BR_Penguin_and_Catwoman.jpg

Nobody.

Of course we're getting a Catwoman. Hot Toys pretty much promised it just like they promised the Returns Batman....and now they've delivered the prototype. I wonder how long until official specs and pre-order.

Nolan fans won't cry. We're used to patiently waiting.

Like Catwoman is inevitable, Ra's will be released...eventually.

That video I made last month has no meaning or punchline now.

Well, besides poor Elias, Prof. X, MJ, Johnny Depp, Shaw and the Lone Ranger.

That video I made last month has no meaning or punchline now.

Well, besides poor Elias, Prof. X, MJ, Johnny Depp, Shaw and the Lone Ranger.

Patience, it's only preview night. Comic-con proper hasn't even really started yet and look at all the reveals we had in just ONE day. With FOUR days to go, there may be some more surprises yet.

No, you have to expect the worst and be doom and gloom about it. It makes the actual reveals that much better.

So, all of those are cancelled . . . for now.

Back