Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know that you like 1/4 scale but I will just stick to 1/6.

My SSC SW figures are good enough but it will be interesting to see what HT do with the license. I imagine a few classic icons and a hefty dose of the new movies will be their focus.

Absolutely! Best of both worlds.

The catalog Bats image looks a bit out of scale compared to the Ironman figure. It could very well be a photoshop job and if so Plastic Ememies needs to F off!

Scale being a bit off doesn't prove anything. It's probably a composite image anyway. I doubt any of the figures there were photographed all in the same shot.

Clooney was a good fit ultimately, but that movie around him.. uurrghgugh.. :lol

That's a good way to look at it.

I actually said years before that Arnold would make a good Freeze. Now I'm sorry I ever put that out there into the ether. Although it wasn't just him, it was that crazy electronica light-suit... and his ice-capades hitmen.... and the lighting.... and Shumacher.

I originally thought he'd make a good Terminator-type Freeze with the Austria accent. "I must freeze you!"

Arnold was great as a cardboard villain though - hey.. it was the 90s. :lol

you know, a HT Clooney Batman would be pretty good - the first suit, that is, not the black & silver number. :lol

Did the guy who played Toht ever do anything after Raiders? He would have made a sweet Freeze. Keep the Raiders glasses and just shave the rest of his head.

I'm sure he did, but I can't think of anything of than the President in Buckaroo Banzai.

Arnold did what he was asked to do, and what the precedent was up to that point. Jack led to Danny who lead to Jones who ultimately lead to Arnold. The campiness just got amped up to Arnold's steroid level.

If you're talking box office draw type names - sure.

They got Jack because he was a heavy cat - & he brought serious game to that role.

Arnold brought his muscles & his accent. :lol

Don't trust anything Plastic Enemies puts up. He lost any credibility he had years ago with the Noland fiasco. All he does now is get people's hopes up and repost what HT puts up.

Back