Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am the terror that flaps in the night

iron_man___batman_armor_by_coryhate-d68hq22.jpg

This is how they'll tie in Marvel with Star Wars: Tony will eventually become C-3PO.

I know I posted it a long time ago... But it is sadly still true. This seems to be the only way it will happen:

Sallah

HA.

Could you imagine the Penguin in the IM suit and then he lose control of it and throws a hissy fit just like he did in Returns when he lost control of the Batmobile? :rotfl

Only this time he would probably fall to his death.

All jokes aside thats one of the ugliest iron mans. And these fan boys are eating it up. But batman can wait.. (sarcasm)

Mark 41? I thought it was a joke when I first saw that. How many seconds of screen time did that suit get in Iron Man 3 anyways? Chip Shreck is more deserving of a figure.

I think as far as Iron Man popularity goes, once a collector buys a second Iron Man armor--whichever one it is, it doesn't really matter--they'll have a hard time avoiding any future variants. I mean, if you bought the the Mark IV as your first iron Man figure but then you decided to pick up the Mark VII as well because it was so cool in Avengers, why not go after the Silver centurion after that? And once you have Silver Centurion on pre-order, why not Heartbreaker? And the Mark 42 does make an interesting contrast with the standard armor colors...it's a slippery slope. I'm trying to be incredibly selective when it comes to Iron Man, myself. I pre-ordered Silver Centurion, I'll be picking up a Mark 1 vol. 2 eventually, and after that I'm on no hurry, but I might be willing to add one more armor as long as it's sufficiently different from the others.

If Batman Returns Batman is indeed shown at SDCC start saving your money as I see this being a $300 + figure. One of the reason that’s upsets me as this could have been a $220 figure Q4 2012.

BOTTOM LINE – HT’s loses no money in the delay. Infact they make more. As we will be charged more.

Back