Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very happy they announced this before I bought the 89 Batman. :yess:
I always preferred the Returns suit and especially cowl, but the 89 pics looked so good that I wouldn't have held out for a possible Returns version. Now that it's confirmed, I can happily wait for the version I prefer. :)

I predict the milking will begin with...

Bruce Wayne DJ Edition
returnswikiwki-1307865361.gif

______

Funny thing is i was considering the 89 version, but i much prefer Returns as a film, so if anything HT has just saved themselves a sale by announcing this so soon. :lol

Yup. One of the things that made Returns even more idiotic, getting a Max Headroom stutter from RUN DMC'n a cd.

I watched this today. I love both movies but prefer 89 of the two. That said, I like the way Keaton played Wayne better in Returns, less a bumble IMO.

Now that Bane has been shown I wonder if the Returns Penguin and him will share True Type bodies?

troll-face.jpg

Not sure about getting BR figure, the '89 was so ground breaking and original. Plus as far as bad guys go Jack or DeVito, no comparrison, Jack is the man.

I'm very happy they announced this before I bought the 89 Batman. :yess:
I always preferred the Returns suit and especially cowl, but the 89 pics looked so good that I wouldn't have held out for a possible Returns version. Now that it's confirmed, I can happily wait for the version I prefer. :)

+1 thats 2 sales that HT has cost themselves by announcing this so soon.

Not sure about getting BR figure, the '89 was so ground breaking and original. Plus as far as bad guys go Jack or DeVito, no comparrison, Jack is the man.

Ehhhhhhh, devito was better than jack, he was more scary and menacing and had a competent gang

Ehhhhhhh, devito was better than jack, he was more scary and menacing and had a competent gang

Serious? :lol what planet are you from? But this is also coming from the guy that knocks down most any new announcement. I honestly don't understand you, but dig your complaints & sarcasm with HT and yet buy the products anyways :lol :dunno keep it coming till you get em :peace

NSFW :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSaMJJxcQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSaMJJxcQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Serious? :lol what planet are you from? But this is also coming from the guy that knocks down most any new announcement. I honestly don't understand you, but dig your complaints & sarcasm with HT and yet buy the products anyways :lol :dunno keep it coming till you get em :peace

Talking about the film jackass, not HT (and i got only three Batman figures from a few years ago, Returns is my favourite film so i'm interested. HT exists beyond batman or hadn't you realised)

...Penguin was a more sinister villain, he planned to kidnap Gothams kids and missile strike gotham, where as Joker just wanted to gas them, he looked more scary looking than Joker and his gang were more effiecient than Jokers dudes in 'bomber jackets'

Last edited:
NSFW :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSaMJJxcQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Talking about the film jackass, not HT (and i got only three Batman figures from a few years ago, Returns is my favourite film so i'm interested. HT exists beyond batman or hadn't you realised)

...Penguin was a more sinister villain, he planned to kidnap Gothams kids and missile strike gotham, where as Joker just wanted to gas them, he looked more scary looking than Joker and his gang were more effiecient than Jokers dudes in 'bomber jackets'

Temper temper calling me names :nono I knew you were talking about the film as the first part addressed that by saying i didnt know what planet your on.

After that I just forgot to put a space for the next part which would have represented better my change of topic into your HT rants. :lol

There is only one reason why Ashley Wood and 3A staffers visited the Hot Toys offices...

Actually, a couple... admiration of both companies et., but the main one was for HT to discuss with Ash about his methods of tailoring and the use of skin tight materials with his female bodies. If you look at the suits on the Tomorrow Queens, they match very well with the designs used on the Catwoman (Pfeifer). I'm sure talk of that and the blueprints behind that were talked about...

First a Jessica Rabbit PF and now a 1/4 Pfeiffer Catwoman with a Hot Toys quality headsculpt. The two characters I've always wanted. I can die now.

...On second thought, I'll wait to die until I have both in hand. What would be the point otherwise?

Back