Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like anything can be slapped with the DX label after seeing the mime scene Nicholson. It's a really nice sculpt from what I've seen but the accessories leave a lot to be desired

+ $50 extra for that and the nice dox.

Batman_Dox.png

DOX1.jpg

When HT announced this license I started to build my funds. Unfortuanly other figures after have been announced and released (Joker 2.0, Scar Predator and now DX 13) that have depleted my funds. I'm OK right now but I feel that the more they delay (without images) the more I might consider making another purchase. Fortunately nothing of interest so far in 2014.

A little about me I am VERY "pick and choose" with HT's having only purchased Joker 2.0 and Scar Predator this year (looks like DX13 will be the third). So overall not bad!

Well, look. DX 13 and DX 14 are out now, they're released. That means a DX 15 announcement is imminent.

According to Hot Toys and Chan, DX Returns Batman and Penguin were supposed to come out last year in December. Seeing as how we're only a few weeks away from December, DX 14 was Mime Joker, I'd say a Returns Batman is very likely.

I hope that happens. This time of year would be perfect for it. Even though I'm not into anything specific right now, if they announced it, I know I would be right back into DC/Marvel again.

Well, look. DX 13 and DX 14 are out now, they're released. That means a DX 15 announcement is imminent.

According to Hot Toys and Chan, DX Returns Batman and Penguin were supposed to come out last year in December. Seeing as how we're only a few weeks away from December, DX 14 was Mime Joker, I'd say a Returns Batman is very likely.

Getting my hopes all up now.

I think the only "possible" DX that will get in the way of Returns is Anakin Skywalker.

Back