Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is truly great news... I've been lusting after a decent Catwomen for a LOOOOONG while. :yess::yess::yess:

I just can't wait to see Joker, Penguin and Catwoman standing side by side. As for Batman, the Returns version will free up the '89 version to be displayed with Superman. It's a win win situation, i'm findng it quite difficult to contain my excitement to be honest.

As a Batman collector there are enough differences between original suit and returns's suit that justify the buy.

As a Batman collector there are enough differences between original suit and returns's suit that justify the buy.

For me, the one thing that kept me from ordering the Keaton Batman was the bat symbol. If they make a 1/6 Returns Keaton with the better symbol, I will totally buy just based on that.

For me, the one thing that kept me from ordering the Keaton Batman was the bat symbol. If they make a 1/6 Returns Keaton with the better symbol, I will totally buy just based on that.

Theirs a difference in the Bat symbol? I've never noticed... any comparison shots?

Theirs a difference in the Bat symbol? I've never noticed... any comparison shots?

Batman:
michaelkeatonbatman1989.jpg

Batman Returns:
returnsa.jpg

It would be amazing if some licensing loophole existed that allowed HT to do this-

8e5ccf1e.jpg

Still my favorite Robin suit of all time. I remember being so excited as a kid about seeing him included in the Batman Returns line from Kenner. I even got a free Returns poster when I bought him at Toys R Us...

Sallah

It would be amazing if some licensing loophole existed that allowed HT to do this-

8e5ccf1e.jpg

Still my favorite Robin suit of all time. I remember being so excited as a kid about seeing him included in the Batman Returns line from Kenner. I even got a free Returns poster when I bought him at Toys R Us...

Sallah

dreams, my friend, dreams...:peace

Absolutely.

And I want separate shelves dedicated to each movie. Batman needs to be on both of them.

YES !!!!
********* I could resist Batman and the batmobile and let my wallet remain happy.

But a Batman Returns display with the three main characters gathered around teh Batmobile....that I can not resist.

Back