Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, better than another Iron Man. It's not like there's a Batman movie coming out next month.

Like Nam said in another thread, why is that surprising? Has Tim Burton made another Batman film lately? :lol

I'm hoping for a 2.0 HULK out of the Avengers overkill, then they have my permission to implode. :duff

There is always going to be another "blockbuster" movie that will warrant a HT's action figure. Pushing this announcement to the bowels of the production list. Perhaps when Beetlejuice 2 is being released BR might resurface. It is just frustrating.

There is always going to be another "blockbuster" movie that will warrant a HT's action figure. Pushing this announcement to the bowels of the production list. Perhaps when Beetlejuice 2 is being released BR might resurface. It is just frustrating.

Maybe they should have just not teased it as they obviously never intended to release them one year to eighteen months after the initial tease.

Maybe they should have just not teased it as they obviously never intended to release them one year to eighteen months after the initial tease.

Agree with you 100%. Ht's told us when to expect launch "late 2012" so we had a idea and expectation in mind. Sure we would allow it to overflow into early 2013. But with no follow up since "teased" is frustrating. But I agree....what are you gonna do!!

They can do what they like. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Example!

HT Commercial:

"Hey everyone, Hot Toys here to show off the 89 Batwing we're working on, how do you like it!"

Meanwhile, at HT headquarters!

Employee #1:

"Hey boss, did you really mean it when you said we were working on a Batwing!"

Boss:

"Batwing, what Batwing, get back to work on your IM assembly line before we report you to central government for attempted murder!"

Agree with you 100%. Ht's told us when to expect launch "late 2012" so we had a idea and expectation in mind. Sure we would allow it to overflow into early 2013. But with no follow up since "teased" is frustrating. But I agree....what are you gonna do!!

It is not what are you gonna do!! but more like Who You Gonna Call? :lol

I suspect they just rushed the tease, throw the dog(s) a bone so to speak.

By the time they come out, I think it will be worth the wait.

Anticipation and specs/pics are the best part. Once you finally own it, ehhh, it's pretty much over. Enjoy this "WHERE THE **** ARE THEY" while it lasts because before you know it, you'll be complaining about shipment delays after you're in awe over the prototypes.

By the time they come out, I think it will be worth the wait.

Anticipation and specs/pics are the best part. Once you finally own it, ehhh, it's pretty much over. Enjoy this "WHERE THE **** ARE THEY" while it lasts because before you know it, you'll be complaining about shipment delays after you're in awe over the prototypes.

Spot on. :goodpost:

I love the waiting part of the collecting game and it also means, hopefully they make the figures even better.

If I'm brutally honest I'm really really really sick of iron man I get the fact he has like a billion suits but honestly I'd love them to focus on more licenses and batman! Especially Batman returns! Would be awesome! Imagine if one day hot toys just stop making iron man then bam, a beetlejuice comes out along side batman and godfather 2 how epic would that be? Sadly we all know that they have a fetish with Ironman's iron *****!

Enjoy what?

At least if we had pics we could complain about them or something.. :lol

I agree I do enjoy the waiting part but only after we have seen pics. Altleast it means they are in line for production and will be out soon. Even when you have to wait a long time (DX13). Waiting without pics or updates is waiting on waiting!!! And that sucks!!!

Back