Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible work. At a glance I thought it was an actual screenshot from the movie/behind the scenes. Well done!

Maybe you could mass produce the HT Batman Returns line for us? :monkey3

finished_battle_damaged_cat_prototype_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6ebnn5.jpg

mad, mad skillz bro! :hi5:

I think it is safe to assume now that HT's has nothing in development for this line. Sure they will eventually make them but I interpreted that announcing the licence meant that this is a line that HT is now working on (ie expect launch dec 2012). Very disappointing

I think it is safe to assume now that HT's has nothing in development for this line. Sure they will eventually make them but I interpreted that announcing the licence meant that this is a line that HT is now working on (ie expect launch dec 2012). Very disappointing

I suppose 273 pages in 18 months was not enough to punch this line's development into a higher gear.

Thanks guys, Hot Toys is taking so freaking long! I am sure she will be amazing though!

yeah she is 100% real, here is a in progress sculpt of the head:

angry_catwoman_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5666jt.jpg

hands:

Selina:

regular preview:

catwoman_action_figure_delux_version_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d66whlv.jpg

Oh wow, the regular version is awesome. What sort of fabric did you use for the suit? These are the best customs I've seen.

Back