Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The West Batman is much loved by Hot Toys target audience. It represents a lot of good childhood memories for a lot of fans. Corny? Yes, yes it is. It's still fun though. And it probably has more fans than Returns, which I like also but I'm glad they are doing 1966 Batman first.

We already have a Burton Batman, so why make another one before producing the West version?
I guess I'm just complaining since I want Returns a lot more. :lol Don't get me wrong, I think a West Batman is a great idea and I will likely buy it, but I think the timing would've been great to reveal Returns now. On the positive side, I'm hoping this delay will allow them to reveal many Returns characters at once.

If we see nothing at SDCC, I do feel that us fans deserve some sort of "work in progress" snap shot of a "flipper hand, or cowl, or something" on a desk at HT Headquarters. If only to reassure us patience since Jan 2012. **** I could have had two more kids since they announced this.

Hot Toys is too busy making figures from that box office disaster known as The Lone Ranger.

Hot Toys is too busy making figures from that box office disaster known as The Lone Ranger.

This is unfortunately true.

I'm hoping there will be at least ONE Batman Returns reveal at ComicCon.

so.. nothing about this line yet??? I was really hopping that with the release of the batmobile, adn the SDCC we will see new figures.

Does that make ANY sense to you??? 15 seconds and a quick blur...:slap

yeah but most secondary sellers are already sold out, or will be soon. BBTS sold out in hours. Though they will probably get more. but they are selling. people treat IM like crack and it annoys the hell out of me that all these IM suits are standing in the way of real figures getting made. by real i mean, good.:lol

people would buy an IM suit that Tony Stark said he dreamt about.

yeah but most secondary sellers are already sold out, or will be soon. BBTS sold out in hours. Though they will probably get more. but they are selling. people treat IM like crack and it annoys the hell out of me that all these IM suits are standing in the way of real figures getting made. by real i mean, good.:lol

people would buy an IM suit that Tony Stark said he dreamt about.

I probably would :lol

At the rate the other topics are blowing up with pics shown at SDCC, so far not one with returns as of yet. Why do I get the feeling we are going to be shafted...

Back