Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Good luck everyone.

Laptop one is in the queue, laptop two is teed up and ready to hit the shortcut to Anakin at 12:00:01 so that just in case there's some randomness to the queue order, I've doubled my chances. If not, I'll probably just order the Dewy deluxe set and be nearly as happy...

Not obsessed with this, but figured I would trust in the force and enter the queue. If I’m meant to get one it will happen, otherwise I’m good with what I have,
In the same boat and this is fun reminder that there's an element of the chase that I still love about the collecting hobby. Looking all the way back to the TRU exclusive Han on Tauntaun from Hasbro and the month plus daily trip I made there to snag it, I've always enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. The internet mostly killed that either through easy purchase or secondary market availability, but today...today is a blast from the past because either I get it or it's lost to me forever as I won't pay what after market will likely demand. Fun stuff.

Back