Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think maybe the heat during transport caused the hair to shrink or curl up more. looks much shorter than the prototype.

:ROFLMAO: They should invest more effort and make sure he looks good on the next public event this figure shows up again. It's kinda damaging their Artesan brand and peoples perception if HT could truly deliver in this tier no?

:ROFLMAO: They should invest more effort and make sure he looks good on the next public event this figure shows up again. It's kinda damaging their Artesan brand and peoples perception if HT could truly deliver in this tier no?
i think it was ok, but heat or static during transport from hk to korea messed it up and the stylist wasnt there so they had to make do with it.

i think maybe the heat during transport caused the hair to shrink or curl up more. looks much shorter than the prototype.
If that’s the case then I really fear the final product. How will copies that have traveled the world look like out of the box? Like he got electrocuted by Palps during transit!? Poor Anie!

Hopefully some people cancel seeing this and my waitlist converts.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for as well :LOL:

This happens all the time anyway. Ppl freak out at bad convention photos and typically (but not always-looking at you DOFP Wolverine) final product in hand pics show that there really was no reason to panic

Since we're talking about rooted hair specifically, the hair on WB100 Wonder Woman (their first wool hair rooted figure) came out well on the final product even when conventions photos showed it looking pretty bad; so, I'm more than sure this and Joker will be just fine on the final product end of things.

Convention photos:
452546-wwvideo.jpg

457028-355351532-10159536953354080-4243881460909429514-n.jpeg

Finale Product pics:
464989-IMG-0026.jpg

479022-IMG-1850.jpeg

1701977408803.png

Last edited:
That's exactly what I'm hoping for as well :LOL: This happens all the time anyway. Ppl freak out at bad convention photos and typically (but not always-looking at you DOFP Wolverine) final product in hand pics show that there really was no reason to panic

Since we're talking about rooted hair specifically, the hair on WB100 Wonder Woman (their first wool hair rooted figure) came out well on the final product even when conventions photos showed it looking pretty bad so I'm more than sure this and Joker will be just fine on the final product end of things.

Convention photos:
452546-wwvideo.jpg

457028-355351532-10159536953354080-4243881460909429514-n.jpeg

Finale Product pics:
464989-IMG-0026.jpg

479022-IMG-1850.jpeg

View attachment 677323
This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be stressed or look down on a product. Wait till you get em in hand

Are these pics out of Japan? For some reason pieces always look worse when they are at shows in Japan.

That would be crazy if HT trolled us all and released a figure with that hair. All the commotion to get him and then that. lol

Back