Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 2 license.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any DOFP announcement?

What is it with Hot Toys and X men I know they treat the older X men movies like they do Batman 89 so we get to it when we get to it.

But for real there are other characters beyond Wolverine that have a fan base and the upcoming movie is a great opportunity to showcase them as most of the favorite characters are coming back.

I really don't want Professor X with out Eric so I hope when the do have the revel that they have both of them up for preorder

HT will modify the ASM figure and it'll be out next Summer for ASM2

They're just license hoarders. As others have said **** knows when the single figure they make will actually turn up - my guess would be in the run-up to the cinema release of Amazing Spiderman 3.

Pretty sad that they can show that they have the license for next movie when the first one isn't even out yet. Good one HT. :lol

True that Spidey has the best Marvel villains (even if the movie versions sometimes leave something to be desired). Technically we did get a Hot Toys Sandman.

Why did they make Spiderman 3 figures and not Spiderman 2 figures. People would have bought Doc Ock guaranteed. Spiderman and Doc Ock. That's it, that's all they'd have to make. They love that don't they? Only having to make one or 2 figures from a license that isn't Iron Man? Woulda been right up their alley.

Last edited:
I don't mid if they skip the 1st suit seeing as how this one is more traditional and iconic (even though the first suit was unique and I loved it) but what would make a kick-*** display is if you have this spidey surrounded by all the villains from each movie (assuming Hot Toys will make these villains and eventually make a lizard).

Why did they make Spiderman 3 figures and not Spiderman 2 figures. People would have bought Doc Ock guaranteed. Spiderman and Doc Ock. That's it, that's all they'd have to make. They love that don't they? Only having to make one or 2 figures from a license that isn't Iron Man? Woulda been right up their alley.
My initial thought was that they wanted to do Black Spidey. I assumed Spider-Man 1 and 2 would be forthcoming, but with the nu Spidey films I'm not so sure anymore.

Back