Hot Toys ALIENS Warrior Image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great!!!Even in the bright picture where it looks yellow you can still see some great attention to paint details and the tones used.From a bright yellow to a dull one and even some green (along the legs).

I will definitely be getting him!

The Elxcusive!!!!
HTTTT.jpg

Interesting look for an alien... but it doesn't look like any of the ones from the movie. The color does bring out that Joker grin though.

The repaint is pretty nice, but like others I'm not really sold on the idea. A brownish yellow (or turd) colored alien just doesn't fit with my vision of them

Too bad they couldn't just hire Les and release his version as an exclusive :rock

The repaint is pretty nice, but like others I'm not really sold on the idea. A brownish yellow (or turd) colored alien just doesn't fit with my vision of them

Too bad they couldn't just hire Les and release his version as an exclusive :rock

Honored GB! :bow
I wish!
Still, I have been thinking of a good use for this "turd" Alien...it may be useful to me... I would rather call it a "Bee" Alien though. Look at it! I think it actually buzzes! :D
(Remember in ALIEN, it did sort of buzz in some scenes...especially when it is about to molest Lambert...no one ever mentions that...)

(Remember in ALIEN, it did sort of buzz in some scenes...especially when it is about to molest Lambert...no one ever mentions that...)

I've actually often wondered if that sound was meant more as a musical effect or creature effect. You hear it when it kills Brett, Lambert and Parker, but when it goes after Dallas and Ripley, it sounds more like the sounds used later in the sequels. I like the more animal like sounds personally, the Buzz sound is too close to like an overloading generator sound or something, very mechanical where the other sounds have a definite animal quality to them.

I've actually often wondered if that sound was meant more as a musical effect or creature effect. You hear it when it kills Brett, Lambert and Parker, but when it goes after Dallas and Ripley, it sounds more like the sounds used later in the sequels. I like the more animal like sounds personally, the Buzz sound is too close to like an overloading generator sound or something, very mechanical where the other sounds have a definite animal quality to them.

That is exactly why I like the buzz sounds better, makes it more alien.

Brownie is up for P.O. no pics yet... didn't see any notes about eggs or facehuggers included, just a repaint version I guess...

Yes, me too, I don't know what to think about this repaint... Looks good on the pictures, but it has lost that Giger feeling I think. It's just not Giger's palette. I wonder what inspired HT to make this. And like BG said, it's not even a limited run... I ordered, but may cancel. I've got (or will have soon) already three Aliens, and, with a bit of luck, there might be a HT Queen. So, no real need for this repaint.

I guess this thread shifted from images to discussion of the Brown Warrior as I can't find it anywhere else.
I ordered mine, nothing mentioned about how limited it is but I assume what Klauder said in the video meant it will be as limited as the brown AVP warrior.

I guess this thread shifted from images to discussion of the Brown Warrior as I can't find it anywhere else.
I ordered mine, nothing mentioned about how limited it is but I assume what Klauder said in the video meant it will be as limited as the brown AVP warrior.

Was it ever mentioned exactly how limited the other brown Alien would be? Total? Imported to the US? I can't remember.

EDIT: I just had a look at the SSC product page: Limited Edition of 350 imported to the US. That's for the exclusive brown version of the 16" AVP Alien.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=6327

You know, consider this:

Sideshow is now working with HT. Sideshow got the licenses for ALL the aliens and predators films... but NOT for 1/6th.

Deduction: HT got the 1/6th license for ALL Aliens and Predators.

Outcome: we are going to get A L I E N figures and Predator 1 figures.

I can feel it. Next Toyfair!

You know, consider this:

Sideshow is now working with HT. Sideshow got the licenses for ALL the aliens and predators films... but NOT for 1/6th.

Deduction: HT got the 1/6th license for ALL Aliens and Predators.

Outcome: we are going to get A L I E N figures and Predator 1 figures.

I can feel it. Next Toyfair!

I was thinking the same thing WG.

I hope we are right!!!!

Pred1 baby!!!!!!!!!!

Back