Hot Toys ALIENS Warrior Image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
les, those are awesome shots man!!!i didn't know the tongue was white in the film though..heehee..thats interesting..:D

les, those are awesome shots man!!!i didn't know the tongue was white in the film though..heehee..thats interesting..:D

It was white as a result of the material the used in Aliens for the creature's slime. In Alien is was clear KY jelly, but you can see in some scenes of Aliens that whatever they used had a milky look to it.

Like Les said, this figure is just pure awesomeness.

AW.jpg

AW1.jpg

AW2.jpg

AW3.jpg

AW4.jpg

AW5.jpg

You guys are driving me crazy with your pics!
I should get mine next wednesday. I will post photos asap :monkey5

Btw, has someone taken some pictures of the warrior against the USCMs? Would love to see the Hicks' "Eat this!" action!

i know MaulFan took some awesome pics of Hicks saying "eat this!" - i felt like i was looking at stills from the movie it was so cool

Btw, has someone taken some pictures of the warrior against the USCMs? Would love to see the Hicks' "Eat this!" action!

I sure did :)

I didn't pull the trigger on doing it with ease, but like I said, I like the look and this is the only way I'll ever use the figure. If I want sleeves I could always scour eBay for another shirt.

Here are some new pictures.

AVP Poster Style Image:

HICKS714077.jpg

"Hudsonnnnn!!! Look outttt!!!"

HICKS714075.jpg

HICKS714076.jpg

"Eat this!!!"

HICKS714071.jpg

HICKS714072.jpg

HICKS714073.jpg

HICKS714074.jpg

BOX! Lovin' 'em son! You have it goin' on with that three shot!
Love that! All three 1/6er's out there!
Rock it dude!

Love your grid floor too. Where'd you get that? It would make a great set base for all of them....if you could get a piece wide enough....

Thanks Les.

All that's missing are the 2 Alien designs from the other movies. Well... 3, now that AVP2 is coming out.

As for your question, I got the grid floor at my local Wal*Mart.
They are Under-Gravel Filters for fish tanks that I got for about $10 a set.

Here are how "the boys" look on it:
Pic019.jpg

Pic001.jpg

Pic012.jpg

Pic010-1.jpg

Facebox, what do you use for support on the filters, looks like they're laying over a glass shelf?

It was white as a result of the material the used in Aliens for the creature's slime. In Alien is was clear KY jelly, but you can see in some scenes of Aliens that whatever they used had a milky look to it.

more interesting infor on the suit making..thanks, man!!:lol

more interesting infor on the suit making..thanks, man!!:lol

No problem. Good news bad news of being trained as an artist, you find yourself picking up on the most minute of details in everything, so where a casual viewer might just see the Aliens mouths all slimy like they should be, I see how it's more white looking compared to the first film.

Back