Hot Toys ALIENS Warrior Image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after having to cancel my preorder due to lack of funds when the coming soon notice came out, I'm happy to say that I'm back on the pre-order list. :chew:chew:chew

Damn happy about it too, as these pics were really making me sad that I had to cancel.

Facebox, those pics are amazing!!! I'm gonna have to look into those filters. The glass table is a great idea especially with lightning underneath!:chew Great show!!!

facebox, very cool setup u got there, man!!straight out of the flick!!:lol

Look for some fun shots with my repainted Alien and my Marines coming soon. Got a couple of shots I am dying to do now, now that I have seen some of you guy's stuff....

Until Les posts his pictures, here are some of mine to bide the time.

Pix002.jpg

Pix016.jpg

Pix015.jpg

Pix014.jpg

Pix005.jpg

Pix004.jpg

Pix007.jpg

Pix013.jpg

Pix009.jpg

Very nice Facebox, I think I'm going to have to get some sort of glass or plexiglass setup for underneath lighting, looks very good.

Perhaps between your floor technique and Les's Alien skills with his eggs, we could all figure someone to build a section of SL3 with some Alien environment elements and body's encased in the wall.

Perhaps between your floor technique and Les's Alien skills with his eggs, we could all figure someone to build a section of SL3 with some Alien environment elements and body's encased in the wall.

We're on the same wavelength.
Here are some WIP teaser pix of a Hive I'm currently working on:

(I'm far from being finished. Only about 5% now)

Pix014.jpg

Pix007.jpg

Pix003.jpg

Looking good so far Facebox. Now that you have a warrior, you can build a spot for it to be curled up in :)

Guys! MaulFan! Facebox! You realize how cool these images are?!?!? And that nest is gonna look great in your lighting configuration!

Just wanted to pass on an idea...
You guys, and I do mean, for now, you two...need to start an ALIENS Wallpaper images thread! Just wallpapers! Wallpaper images made with these new figures!
I just grabbed some of Face's last pix, and one of them is now blown up to my screen size (1024 x 768) and is on my computer! MAN! It looks too cool for school! I didnt alter the image in any way, just blew it up to my screen size. It looks super!

You gotta make some official ones! Put your names in there in small at the bottoms and make these screen dimensions. There are others for Mac users and whatnot, so be aware of that, but man, your pics are DYNAMTE! AWESOME!

Go for it guys!

I hope what I have in mind goes over well. It's not as cool as Face's movie set looks, but they will be entertaining to say the least. I hope so anyway.

Think about a wallpaper thread. I bet it would go over great!

NOW THIS, is what I mean, baby!
HTAcomedy02.jpg

I mean, we here, we got to chill down some and work this thing out....

Hey!
YOU! What is so serious, my man!

HTAcomedy01.jpg

Everybody gonna get an ALIEN...Everyone...
Don't lose your mind over this thing!

HTAcomedy03.jpg

This reminds me of a joke....

HTAcomedy02.jpg

Wait a minute...

HTAcomedy02.jpg

It'll come to me....

I'll remember it in a minute....

Very nice Les, reminds me of the intellectual Gremlin from Gremlins 2, the one that had the glass and went around analyzing things, very funny.

Thanks fellas.

Sweet pictures Les.
I'm totally lovin' your repaint! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :D
On top of that, you went and made it even cooler with the "bad boy" look. You crack me up. :lol

Furthermore, I really have no wallpaper making skills, so feel free to use my images however ya'll see fit. You can alter them or whatever. All I ask in return is that you don't plagiarize them. ;)

Maybe Maulfan can take them and jazz them up for you dude!
Add some Logos and your name like he did his...get 'em sized up and all, send them to you or post them himself? If I could do the multisized thing, I would....not sure sure about that...

Eh, Maulfan?

HTAcomedy06.jpg

Maybe Maulfan can take them and jazz them up for you dude!
Add some Logos and your name like he did his...get 'em sized up and all, send them to you or post them himself? If I could do the multisized thing, I would....not sure sure about that...

Eh, Maulfan?

HTAcomedy06.jpg

Be happy too, though the possibilities will be limited to the resolution of your images. Everything I shoot is at least 2200 pixels wide so I have options, but I wouldn't size smaller pics too big or you lose the quality, you can always sort of "frame" smaller images in a wallpaper sized file. Let me know Facebox, same for you Les if you want to see any of your shots done up.

Whatever works dudes.

I took the pictures in a high resolution, but "dumbed them down" in order to cut the uploading time. :eek:

So, do whatever you like. It's not a big deal to me.

Back