Hot Toys Alien Queen question...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
Strange question, but have Hot Toys produced any form of the Alien Queen...it's just that I was on their site and found this picture...

1414product_main_lic.jpg

I had a look round the site, and didn't find anything...

What Gives?

Yes, they made a Queen as part of a build-a-figure in the AVP snap kits line.
They also announced that they're going to make a Queen in 1:6 scale to go along with the Power Loader.

Yes, they made a Queen as part of a build-a-figure in the AVP snap kits line.
They also announced that they're going to make a Queen in 1:6 scale to go along with the Power Loader.

they didn't outwardly announce this. they just danced around it by saying that the idea is back on the table.

can't wait for the official announcement though!

1:6 scale, that thing would be huge! If they did make I wonder how much it would cost?

Yes, yes it is, but I also thought that they might find a way to make it to scale, while producing it for a real cheap sum but sell it to use, the collectors for 2 arms 2legs and possibly all of our toes.

I'll take any queen, don't care, she'd be approxamately 38 inches long, from head to tail tip, and her head would be as big as the power loader. I'm guessing 299.99-350.

I'll take any queen, don't care, she'd be approxamately 38 inches long, from head to tail tip, and her head would be as big as the power loader. I'm guessing 299.99-350.

and worth every penny. i have faith in hot toys to make her awesome.

Hey, thanks for the help...

I have a 1/12th (I think) Aliens queen...it's cool...not very articulated, but it still looks good...

I'm pretty sure they know the horendous outcry that would ensue if they were to chose the AVP Queen over the original ALIENS Queen... we're talking Star Wars level outcries, and that's really, really, REALLY bad...:rotfl

Honestly, though, depending on what goes down at the time, I may even buy TWO (all depending, of course, on price, edition size, and accessories... hmmm...). Imagine if they threw a 1/6 Newt or Bishop's torso in their... the ONLY version of those characters... talk about a selling point!!!:monkey5

But yeah, definitely, I hope they're not finished w/ their ALIENS line - WE ALIEN FANS ARE JUST AS MUCH COMPLETISTS AS THE STAR WARS NUTS!!! Seriously... don't mess w/ the Xenomorph... and Predators are bad@$$, admittedly, but in an empty room with the lights out and one PRedator, one human, and one Alien... the Xeno-man's gonna cover the room in their blood :google

One of the few "Pure" sci-fi critters... y'see, EARTH is gentle... where THEY come from... it's like being born inside a volcano, and LIKING it...

Back