Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: 2007 "Aliens" Alien Warrior Questions Thread

Good luck ! I've seen that item on ebay, the back drop is really sweet and original.

Good luck ! I've seen that item on ebay, the back drop is really sweet and original.

YES I WON! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Yeah it is mad, i've got to do that Knee surgery on the Repaint though since he comes broken. But once i've fixed him ill be sure to post some pics :peace

Yea that guy auctioned off all his alien / uscm hot toys at once. Most of them were in pretty rough shape, I have to wonder what he was doing with them. He's the one I lost the Dog alien and the Hudson auctions on by a couple of dollars. Good luck with the repairs - I think you get a blue painted warrior as well right ? With the drool coming out ? It actually looked pretty cool in the pictures. Congrats on the heavy score. :clap

Would love to see some pics when you receive the items.

Thanks man, the blue is in mint condition other than the fixed open jaw. The repaint needs his foot / knee repaired. Can't wait to get these!!!

Well that was a complete blow-up. The seller sent me a PM this morning telling me the shipping was $1116, yes thats right. But also luck has come around and i have been sent a second chance offer from the seller of the HT Dutch / P1 Auction. Cant wait to get THOSE GUYS!!!!!

I thought it said shipping was 50$??? I'm guessing that you won't be getting that auction ?? Jesus, no wait I'd pay 1116$ in shipping unless it was same day delivered by a group of playboy bunnies.

Gratz' on the Dutch and P1, I'd love to have a Dutch. Right now Drake is my only human figure.... trying to find a Hicks or a Hudson to buddy up with him. I'm hoping the re-release Dutch one day.

On a side note, does anyone know how to strengthen a foot joint for an alien? Namely a AVP warrior... He is in pretty good shape but I'd be interested to hear if theres a way to tighten that up....

and literally right after I typed that he took a two foot dive off my coffee table. LOL time to hook him up with a stand.

Well that was a complete blow-up. The seller sent me a PM this morning telling me the shipping was $1116, yes thats right. But also luck has come around and i have been sent a second chance offer from the seller of the HT Dutch / P1 Auction. Cant wait to get THOSE GUYS!!!!!

:slap I'd tell him to keep it! :thud:

(Along with a few other choice words.....:nana:)

LOL Goonsack I think we watch alot of the same ebay items : you must be the ebayer f* **f( 94). I see you were the runner up for Dutch / P1, and it's in Australia already so shipping should cost less than 1,100 dollars.

LOL Goonsack I think we watch alot of the same ebay items : you must be the ebayer f* **f( 94). I see you were the runner up for Dutch / P1, and it's in Australia already so shipping should cost less than 1,100 dollars.

Yeah that's me, and yeah hopefully it will be less than $1116. Jokes shipping is free to AUS. And with the alien foot repair what Alien are you referring to???

It's a AVP warrior, brown repaint edition. Bought him used in pretty good shape, minus one loose food, and the rubber on his jaw is getting pretty then from poking out his inner mouth.

Well you could try the knee repair but on his foot? Well I don't know, never owned an Alien lol

The guy who sold it to me suggested coating the peg in super glue to make it a little larger, waiting for it to dry then reattach the foot. Not sure if I want to risk goofing that up...

Its connected with a round peg at the "ankle" area. I dont think the pencil repair would work here... :-/

The guy who sold it to me suggested coating the peg in super glue to make it a little larger, waiting for it to dry then reattach the foot. Not sure if I want to risk goofing that up...

Its connected with a round peg at the "ankle" area. I dont think the pencil repair would work here... :-/

I tried that numerous times and it just doesn't work. Even tried plumbers tape. The problem is that the clear plastic cracks and spreads out even more when u use plumbers tape.

I tried that numerous times and it just doesn't work. Even tried plumbers tape. The problem is that the clear plastic cracks and spreads out even more when u use plumbers tape.

I've now read that masking tape around the ball joint helps with the looseness, however I'm assuming that it will also make his ankles look mummified. I might give this a shot ....

On a side note, I got a Predalien today (used) and other than his knee and hip joints being loose he is in great shape. 160$ . This guy is freaking enormous. He is roughly twice the size of one of my predators. Incredible. :hi5:

I also got a Wolf Predator who had his foot peg break off in transit. Anyone have extra predator foot pegs they want to part with? I'm looking at about 25 bucks for a pair of random predator feet on ebay to fix this :(

On a personal side note I have to mention that I think AVP:R was quite possibly one of the worst movies, not only in the franchise but ever. Such potential with the wolf predator and predalien.... le sigh...

I've now read that masking tape around the ball joint helps with the looseness, however I'm assuming that it will also make his ankles look mummified. I might give this a shot ....

On a side note, I got a Predalien today (used) and other than his knee and hip joints being loose he is in great shape. 160$ . This guy is freaking enormous. He is roughly twice the size of one of my predators. Incredible. :hi5:

I also got a Wolf Predator who had his foot peg break off in transit. Anyone have extra predator foot pegs they want to part with? I'm looking at about 25 bucks for a pair of random predator feet on ebay to fix this :(

On a personal side note I have to mention that I think AVP:R was quite possibly one of the worst movies, not only in the franchise but ever. Such potential with the wolf predator and predalien.... le sigh...

Congrats on the pick up man of Wolf and Predalien. How long till your Warrior turns up? Also did you get that Predalien from Boba Ben? If that there name lol

Yea I got both predalien and Wolf pred from bobaben, he is also sending me a replacement peg for the wolf's broken foot. Great seller, I really recommend him. Got some great prices.

My warrior is still enroute- which is surprising considering the 40$ shipping fee attached to him.... grr... ebay....

Back