Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I edited the AVPR movie and cut out the scenes I think are unnecessary and adjusted it a little so that it's not too dark. If anyone's interested to see it, here's the link. View it in 720p - https://dai.ly/x19qcyd

:)

Was just thinking about a predator to go with Machiko. Thought I was going to go for Scar, but now looking at Celtic, they both look pretty similar apart from the helmet and the base. I think I like the Scar helmet better, but Celtic has a colourful stand which could match Machiko better. Is there much other differences between Celtic & Scar? I've been meaning to get one for ages and actually thought I wanted both Celtic & Scar, but only looked at them closer just now and realised how similar they are. How similar are the other recent predators? Classic & City Hunter & Elder maybe? I don't really follow the pred stuff much. Only ever liked Machiko.

Thanks

Was just thinking about a predator to go with Machiko. Thought I was going to go for Scar, but now looking at Celtic, they both look pretty similar apart from the helmet and the base. I think I like the Scar helmet better, but Celtic has a colourful stand which could match Machiko better. Is there much other differences between Celtic & Scar? I've been meaning to get one for ages and actually thought I wanted both Celtic & Scar, but only looked at them closer just now and realised how similar they are. How similar are the other recent predators? Classic & City Hunter & Elder maybe? I don't really follow the pred stuff much. Only ever liked Machiko.

Thanks

I own both Scar and Celtic . Yes they are similar. They do have big differences as well. Celtic has a removable chest plate that changes the appearance drastically . Its honestly personal preference and what you want to look at every day. I love both of them . The are definitely great buy's both of them.

Celtic was starting to win me over. Fifty dollars more, but it has a nice alien base to match Machiko's predator base, a couple masks which were really growing on me and a few more blades I'd never use. Then I took a closer look at Machiko and saw her... scar.

Celtic was starting to win me over. Fifty dollars more, but it has a nice alien base to match Machiko's predator base, a couple masks which were really growing on me and a few more blades I'd never use. Then I took a closer look at Machiko and saw her... scar.

Lol then just chad advised.. get them both.. :)

Like the Dog Alien, I also restored the shininess to the HT AVP Alien Warrior. It might not show the gloss too much in the photos but in hand it's noticeable. :)

htavpwar-mod1_zps4a5864d7.jpg

htavpwar-mod2_zps7830eef1.jpg

htavpwar-mod3_zpsb867cf04.jpg

Restored Big Chap's sliminess too. Not too noticeable in the before and after pic though. :)

12692676173_0309f65946_b.jpg

12692680093_984c8afd42_o.jpg

12692678203_d7bd6f3b6f_b.jpg

Back