Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id be all over it but KM Batman, Armored Batman, Batman, Deadpool. My funds are stretched.

Question for anyone that has both the Avengers and AOU versions. Did Hot Toys use the same lower body for both?

Just got him. Mighty impressed. However looking at the other torso makes me feel like buying another lower torso in order to have two hulks.

Does anyone know if i can find anywhere the lower half of age of ultron hulk? I have found the lower half from the first movie butbtge colors don't match.

It looks like the same upper and lower half just a different paint color and more detailed. More veins etc. the only real differences are the heads and pants. With the exception of including an extra torso for the deluxe.

My first 1/6 Hulk... my god... he's huge.

hulk edit.jpg

Kind of makes me wonder if we'll get a Ragnarok Hulk or if that will wait until Infinity War...

I would wait until Inifinity War but my wife said "if Hulk has a Mohawk, you're preordering that **** on the first day possible".

It's hard to argue with that

Back