Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two Hulk releases are the same from the neck down just different paint job and most likely different starting mood color. The only differences are the heads. New head sculpt for both heads. Very different from the original.

got him 20min ago, the Normal Torso has what appears to be Glue stain, tired to remove it with just water and a towel and still there

UGH $380 some quality control, the box was brand new still original seal

i saw someone had this same issue a few pages back, any ideas on how to remove it? rubbing alcohol maybe?

here is a pic of it
View attachment 220460

Just curious if you were ever able to remove the glue stain?

Anyone need this I posted it for sale..

image.jpeg

No, its stuck on good

I email the seller yesterday and no response yet from them

I had the same thing and emailed Sideshow. They recommended a Mr Clean Magic Eraser, which worked perfectly for me. You have to dampen it a bit and apply a significant amount of pressure as you rub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same thing and emailed Sideshow. They recommended a Mr Clean Magic Eraser, which worked perfectly for me. You have to dampen it a bit and apply a significant amount of pressure as you rub.

Thanks! I'm gonna try this out when I get one of those erasers.

i didn't have time at all friday to inspect it really good cus of halloween, but i checked the box sunday and and it appears the gray foam rubbed off and attached itself, maybe the paint wasnt fully cured when they packaged it

i emailed alter ego and they said they would contact their supplier (sideshow I am guessing) to see what they can do for me , ill wait for their response and recommendations , thanks for the tip bud

Well i got my new torso's today and everything is good, though the main torso had that glue crap on it, got it off easy. Since i had to destroy the other torso's i got the arms off and it turns out there was nothing wrong with the arm i thought was bad. I popped the arm off and popped it back on it worked like new again. Weird. I just decided to leave the smash torso in the box this time. As it turns out when i destroyed it there was bubble wrapp inside. :lol

Well i got my new torso's today and everything is good, though the main torso had that glue crap on it, got it off easy. Since i had to destroy the other torso's i got the arms off and it turns out there was nothing wrong with the arm i thought was bad. I popped the arm off and popped it back on it worked like new again. Weird. I just decided to leave the smash torso in the box this time. As it turns out when i destroyed it there was bubble wrapp inside. :lol
All this from bubble wrap? :slap :lol

No no i am saying inside the smash torso is bubble wrap. I dont know what was wrong with the ratchet arm, i popped it off and back and it worked like new again.

So you got essentially a new figure and there was nothing wrong with the old one, and it was your fualt for breaking the other one. Hmm. Funny how that works.

Accidents happen. Play nice Motux :lol

Yes they do. I was pointing out how people continue to slam the QC on these figures and then gloss over when it's usually not a QC issue. And that he swore it broke but not his fualt. Lol if something like this happens ten times that's around a 2000-3000 dollar loss for sideshow, and/or hot toys. Everyone (obviously not everyone, just making a point) slams them when they raise the price 20 bucks but expect them to replace parts like this. For free. Just think about that. For every 250 dollar figure there are around 10% that get replaced for free. That's thousands of dollars of loss. And then folks can't understand why they raise the price as they make more. Just bringing attention to the other side. Collectors only see it from their side most the time. Not the business or art side. Wasn't trying to pick a fight with him. I had this conversation with him personally already.

Back