Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I feel that casual collectors not getting their money's worth if they get the regular set. I really think that the neutral head should be with the regular instead of the deluxe though.

Why do I feel that casual collectors not getting their money's worth if they get the regular set. I really think that the neutral head should be with the regular instead of the deluxe though.

And that's why it's not. Incentive to buy the deluxe.

The deluxe is the better deal. I bought the basic because I don't mind the screaming head and would have never used the torso. I prefer the the HS that comes with the deluxe but not enough to pay for it.

The deluxe is the better deal. I bought the basic because I don't mind the screaming head and would have never used the torso. I prefer the the HS that comes with the deluxe but not enough to pay for it.

I agree and that's why I put in on the regular version. My LCS have a flex payment style layaway system (which is an awesome way to get my some of my HTs and not have to break the bank) and I saw they had the regular version so I put him with the rest of my orders. I like the other headsculpt but not for the money.

I basically paid a hundred bucks more for a extra head :lol

Nah we paid that extra hundred bucks to do this :rotfl

DSC_6931.jpg

I was the exact same way about this. I'm fine with my regular version. Cool looking figure.

Should be getting mine tomorrow. I requested a delivery change to my local UPS store two days ago, but it hasn't updated yet. Hopefully I won't have to wait until Monday. :pray: I need my Hulk! :lol

Got mine today but have been real busy and havent done any photos yet. Right now i am charging my camera up and i got the whole team together on the table. Gonna try a wide angle shot to get them all in the same shot. So far though i LOVE THIS FIGURE! So much size and detail, i really like the smash torso a lot more than i thought i would. Looks great with the roaring head on it. The box was also HUGE!

Back