Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like the Shorts to have the Avengers logo, like some of the pics show

5 - Do9FxLm.jpg
do these pants still look the same to everone lol? i say darker and maybe different all together bt so hard to tell. I want these for sure tho. Hey maybe they change colors depending on his degree of anger hahaha....awesome pic none the less

Any of guys not digging the new facial expressions of hulk in the movie
Seems like his nose grows in size when he snarles

I was kinda hoping for hot toys to try and pull off the more humped over "gorilla" look this time around. Guess it would need some kinda ab section crunch or maybe another extra torso that is already posed kinda like that. I'm sure it crossed their minds bc looking at it...hulk is like the furthest off from how he looks in the actual film lol

This is from the Subway digital cards that I unlocked after entering codes, mentions the pants:
avengers-one-card.png

Attachments

• avengers-one-card.jpg
    avengers-one-card.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 208
I think for sure they will explain the new pants and how they're specially engineered for Hulk and Banner, but that little clue at the end, where Banner fears losing control, I think will also play out in some way in the movie.

I think for sure they will explain the new pants and how they're specially engineered for Hulk and Banner, but that little clue at the end, where Banner fears losing control, I think will also play out in some way in the movie.

We know he looses control. Otherwise hulkbuster is a statue piece.

Man I wish they could've done something about the shoulder gaps. I thought by this version they would've come up with a fix. I still love my Hulk but I'm so OCD about constantly making sure those ugly gaps are as minimized as possible.

hmmm they are not quite accurate(to the artwork anyway), the pattern needs to be larger and it looks like they should have a shine
maybe it looks different on screen though

Yoga, yoga, yoga! Yoga! YOGA PARTY!!! Wouldn't it be funny to be at the gym and walking by a yoga class then you see The Hulk in there doing downward dog with the rest of the gals? Hulk makes sure he has good posture so he can smash!!

hmmm they are not quite accurate(to the artwork anyway), the pattern needs to be larger and it looks like they should have a shine
maybe it looks different on screen though

I'd say it's close enough to say it's the same. The second set of patterns, the overall color, the black stripe on the hips. I'm willing to give HT a bit of slack for getting the size of the hex patterns wrong especially in this scale.

I managed to snag a pair of the first Hulk's pants on eBay, should fit the new Hulk right?

Back