Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im confused ab the color of the pants is all. every other toy has them a darker color like purple with red markings. :dunno

The other toys are not all going for pure screen look. At least a lot of them. These look pretty close to what we saw in the trailer. Here's a screen grab. Best shot I could find. image.jpg

The other toys are not all going for pure screen look. At least a lot of them. These look pretty close to what we saw in the trailer. Here's a screen grab. Best shot I could find. View attachment 168927
yea i been looking as well lol. kinda hard to tell in the trailer bt i believe ur right. maybe just maybe he wears 2 different pair in the movie also....who knows

Interesting....
Am really looking forward to seeing Vision and Scarlett Witch from Hot toys, but id assume they will come in last after the regular character list.
Am hoping they finally do an Agent Hill and a newer version of Fury.
Cool figure set of the Hulk though, curious to see if they add a Banner to the set down the track ala Avengers version of Hulk.

I really like it. Can I assume the body isn't rubber if it's a statue?

Glad I got the first Avenger version; closer to iconic look. Don't care much for the hair, pants, or extra torso on this one.

Only one part is a "statue". There are two bodies.

Yeah, sorry for not being clear. I don't own the first one so I don't know what it was all made of. I was wondering if the smash torso is rubber...

Let me guess, everyone who is "unimpressed" with this new Hulk figure spent a small fortune on the first one and isn't thrilled with having an obsolete version? :monkey3

I like it. But I prob won't buy. Instead I'll just try and buy the new head sculpt. Looks really good.

Except the short it looks perfect. Secondary body is an excellent idea.

And shouldn't eyes be green?

The original sculpt improved version doesnt seem like a selling point to me. Pants is ugly. Screaming headsculpt too made me feel like puking. I only like the powerpose body but why is the armpit there still can see the joint? Oh well. I'm glad it came out so negatively to me, I can save a lot of money.

Nothing yet from AoU make me want to buy the figure.. Maybe S.Witch. Hopefully she will be good.

we were discussing aobut the new HS and how the colours won't match up with the old hulk body.
very possible that the colours will be different in the final product, but im guessing that's their way to make you buy another figure.

HT put up that pic to show it's a new sculpt. The world still doesn't care. This is another pass. WTF HT? I want none of this line so far.

Back