Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bueno,not feelin this version. Original headsculpt still looks better to me. IF they tweak the headsculpts a good amount I might drop the loot for one but Im good with the original.

I think you can still do a lot with that open-mouthed head. I had an idea for a pose that didn't use that smash body, but the regular one.

I love those 2 photos:

10985337_10152636556157344_9151521572709462060_o.jpg

10991521_10152636554162344_4151093122582403427_o.jpg

HULK SMASH!

If the extra torso is it's own piece, why are there seams where the arms meet the shoulders? You can't pose it or anything. Doesn't make sense.

I didn't notice them in the trailer or the poster. In doll form they're really funny looking, like he's been working out. Yoga capris.

That's hot.

If the extra torso is it's own piece, why are there seams where the arms meet the shoulders? You can't pose it or anything. Doesn't make sense.
Because they couldn't make it one piece? Seriously, you're not going to see it w/o a macro lens.

Looks like Hulk has that same rubbery material featured on Hot Toys' Stormriders Striding Cloud to cover the joints on his elbows. While it does look nice, it limits its elbow articulation.

Sounds like you could just get the regular version and maybe buy the extra headsculpt loose on e.Bay? Personally I really like the extra torso and think it's pretty ingenious. One of the things people whined about heavily with the first were the visible joints at the wrists and shoulders and this alleviates that and provides a pose that likely couldn't be achieved otherwise (at least not as smoothly). Great idea, IMO.

I think there are going to be a lot of people split on paying extra for the non-posable torso. I don't think making a figure half a statue is ingenious. I'd rather the posable figure could get into that position, but then people would complain about the gaps in the shoulders so I suppose it's a no-win either way.

The wrist joints didn't bother me on the first one because it's an action figure and there will be visible joints. I'll wait and see the what SS sets for their price but I wouldn't be surprised if this will be a discounts figure down the road like the Banner-Hulk 2-pack. The price may keep people away--especially with the high prices of the rest of the Avengers figures, Thanos, and Hulkbuster.

Man I love reading the comments before a figure comes out and after. People get everything they ask for, but still not enough. Not everyone obviously, but go back and read what people wanted before, and what they are saying now. Lol

If you don't like the shorts that's a complaint for the movie design team.

This guy has two heads, pers, and two(!!) bodies. For a figure this size that's amazing. I was looking to pick up the last hulk as I didn't think this would be much different. Man am I glad I waited. This is fantastic. I don't actually play with my toys anymore, so having a second posed body to use when I can't think of a better one is fantastic. Essentially this is a posable statue. It's a premium format figure that you can actually pose. How freaking cool is that? Maybe it's just me.

im confused ab the color of the pants is all. every other toy has them a darker color like purple with red markings. :dunno

Back