Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to guess $459.99. The posed torso is an odd addition for an action figure. Don't know why they couldn't just have 2-3 HS and an accessory or two and call it Deluxe. If I wanted a statue I'd buy a statue.

10991517_10152636566452344_665069652602848853_o.jpg

1496118_10152636566157344_6912396287213207321_o.jpg

10960301_10152636566147344_6446061257107008756_o.jpg

The question now is, does the first Hulk go up or down in value, or stay about the same? This has got to be close to $500.

The thing I am more happy about is seeing the Hulkbuster arm in one of the pictures, it may be blurry but it's there. :) Guess though that the KEEP CALM & THINK BIG thing was The Hulk & not Hulkbuster. :)

There is if you look for it, but why look for an old figure, when people can get an updated version :lol I'll probably wait for Avengers 3 :lol

There's no deal on eBay (like I stated), I just gave you the going rates for the current auctions so idk you keep arguing. :lol If you like the new one, congrats. If you like the old one, congrats. :duff

I like Hulk in ripped shorts instead of bicycle shorts so I will be keeping mine, hoping to pick up the screaming head and fists...I swear if the paint job between the two hulks come out different I will have to hulk smash.

I'm going to guess $459.99. The posed torso is an odd addition for an action figure. Don't know why they couldn't just have 2-3 HS and an accessory or two and call it Deluxe. If I wanted a statue I'd buy a statue.
Sounds like you could just get the regular version and maybe buy the extra headsculpt loose on e.Bay? Personally I really like the extra torso and think it's pretty ingenious. One of the things people whined about heavily with the first were the visible joints at the wrists and shoulders and this alleviates that and provides a pose that likely couldn't be achieved otherwise (at least not as smoothly). Great idea, IMO.

The question now is, does the first Hulk go up or down in value, or stay about the same? This has got to be close to $500.

Probably, everything seems to go down in value once an updated version comes along & now there's 2 versions of this AOU Hulk to be had, well damand for the original will be limited at best.

There's also a non-deluxe version...pics just posted...

Not a fan of the only head it includes, like the teeth showing but clenched look best. I want to either get the deluxe of this figure or maybe score the original for a decent price when people don't want it anymore. I'd prefer the torn pants and overall look of the first figure to this, but the delux set has a lot of appeal here too.

The screaming sculpt needs a lot of work...this is a pass for me. Unless this is significantly improve i'm perfectly content waiting for the third attempt from Avengers 3..

Sounds like you could just get the regular version and maybe buy the extra headsculpt loose on e.Bay? Personally I really like the extra torso and think it's pretty ingenious. One of the things people whined about heavily with the first were the visible joints at the wrists and shoulders and this alleviates that and provides a pose that likely couldn't be achieved otherwise (at least not as smoothly). Great idea, IMO.

Exactly! I know so many people who will be crazy for the deluxe set and the pose is just screaming awesomeness!

Back