1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think we'd get the same range if figures that Mattel put out, but I too believe that the Two on show, plus the Batmobile will be the complete set.
That said, as sets go.. Awesome.
I think it may just depend how well these sell. I think that Hot Toys would do at least one villain if these do okay. Joker is always a safe bet with the character's popularity. I'd be okay with just Batman, Robin, and the Batmobile though.

I absolutely love these figures. My only complaint is that they should do something to hide the knee joints a little better. a little padding there would do it.

I think these are great & are a must for me, now we just have to wait for them. I'm sure some of you are already planning on customizing these when they come out ( I wish I had the talent or cash-so i'll just take 'em as is)

Hot Toys really seems to base their roll out on popularity. I think by the time they finally start rolling these out, they are gonna pull a Sideshow move and miss the window of opportunity to capitalize on the hype and sell support characters.

By the time we start seeing these, we will be deep into GotG & Avengers 2 hype. So casual collectors will abandon this for future Avengers stuff. Hence HTs will walk away as well.

By the time we start seeing these, we will be deep into GotG & Avengers 2 hype. So casual collectors will abandon this for future Avengers stuff. Hence HTs will walk away as well.

Not sure about that, I'd be amazed if these (Batman & Robin) aren't up for PO this year meaning an estimated release of around September 2014, now that may collide with Guardians of the Galaxy but I dont foresee that film taking the focus away from this license (nor would any figures from that film even be ready for release at that time either) and as for Avengers 2 that isn't even out till 2015

I am afraid these two and the Batmobile will be IT from this license. HT has too many Irons(cough cough) in the fire with other licenses in the next several years.

I don't know Batman is as much of a cash cow as Iron Man is. I could see them doing both as much as they can and ignoring everything else no problem. For as many armors as we've seen, we've seen many Jokers and Batmans flooding around as well.

I am afraid these two and the Batmobile will be IT from this license. HT has too many Irons(cough cough) in the fire with other licenses in the next several years.

I'd probably say that's a fair prediction but I won't be fussed if that is the case especially as we want HT to get going with the Arkham City Batman and Joker and the entire Returns licenses

I have a terrible feeling that a 60's Joker will never see release...
:(

not true...Joker and Catwoman are coming..

Hot Toys revealed this at one of their screening booths showing the upcoming 2014 licenses and banner title pictures (not actual figures yet) of them were shown along with Spiderman 2,Lone Ranger,Captain America 2 etc

I don't know Batman is as much of a cash cow as Iron Man is. I could see them doing both as much as they can and ignoring everything else no problem. For as many armors as we've seen, we've seen many Jokers and Batmans flooding around as well.

In Lego, batman is the biggest cash cow there is, but totally different things I guess, my only question is what movie is that emma watson gif from?

figured you guys would already know this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugIeKU1_xM

NICE!!! but it will probably take a long while before we see anything!

407530438.jpg

407530435.jpg

407530433.jpg

407530431.jpg

407530434.jpg

407530436.jpg

Last edited:
figured you guys would already know this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugIeKU1_xM

:lol

This proves nothing. It's just HTs hype.

They also said we'd see Batman Returns stuff months ago...

They also said we'd get a regular Comm. Gordon....then backed off that...

Remember they also had the Green Lantern license...

No signs of a Ras at all...

Blake is all but a distant memory...

Arkham Bats & Joker has still yet to make an official reveal appearance...

Bats may be as popular here as Iron Man & the Avengers but not in HTs primary market. As '66 Bats is my ALL-TIME favorite Bats, I hope to heaven I'm wrong. But I don't have much faith in HTs doing much more for this version of Batman.

What I meant by being in full swing with GotG & Avengers 2 is that the momentum and hype will be going to the marvel franchises. The only thing pushing this will be the DVD releases...whenever that happens.

Like I said, I sure hope I'm wrong but remember the Batmobile was shown over a year ago...still no PO...got a sh|t ton of Avengers & Iron Man stuff shown and released since then though. With their focus on these two licenses and so many others still needing attention, I just don't see them going any deeper than what we see right now unless these 3 items are MAJOR sellers.

As long as we get the Dynamic Duo and The Batmobile, I'll be happy.
Everything else is a bonus.

This proves nothing. It's just HTs hype.

right...so everything shown isn't going to happen :cuckoo:

that banner was a Hot Toys adverstisment of what's to come in 2014.I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see both Joker and Catwoman at SDCC

Green Lantern didn't happen because the movie sucked

Batman returns will eventually happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back