Hot Toys 2014 Toy Fairs Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like all 3 releases. Last year it was just Evil Superman. Joker takes priority and is a must get for me but I may go for at least one of the other 2 if the prices are reasonable.

I was so sure this year would be Rorschach, Night Owl and a full monty Dr Manhattan...

Really disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow will carry them. No need to pay a premium on eBay. Remember when all those guys were lining up in HK to get the exclusives 3 years ago and then putting them up on eBay for ridiculous prices? And then Sideshow offered them and they didn't sell out for a LONG time.

While I really hoped that TFXs would bring some new faces into the mix (Sif, Heimdall, Nebula, etc.), this was such a smart move on HT's part. A very cool Iron Man armor with a distinct color scheme. A redo/update of one of the most sought after Predators. And a redo/lazy update of a popular Joker that was released a while back. As long as SS prices aren't out of line I'm planning to get all three. Dang.

Back