Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that's the PO deposit price, then you pay the remaining balance when instock.

A few pics

DSCF2232_zps045e3cef.jpg

DSCF2233_zpsd951b636.jpg

DSCF2235_zps54d29b8d.jpg

Completely unacceptable at that pricepoint. :(

anyone still having this problem? mine had his legs in place, going to check now, I don't pose my figures much anyways I like em in Museum poses usually. So maybe I'll just leave him as is. But want to kitbash him into a Mr. Church, I wonder if when I get around to taking of the pants if his leg will snap off.

This is on sale right now, triple rewards and use the deal BOODEAL14 , mine came out to $135 not including around $25 of reward points.

Never cared for this “GI JOE” figure, but the last couple of months (and not on purpose) I have been watching a few Willis movies (Red 2, Loooper, DH4) and it got me thinking of this figure. Not sure if I will purchase but it would be nice to have a “generic” Willis figure in the collection. Has anyone tried putting the E2 Barney Ross second outfit on Bruce? Might look good.

Back