Hot Toys 2012 DREDD figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first custom dredd i have seen where the costumes in proportion to the body.......great job would buy that in a heart beat

Pretty sure nobody will do him so I'm working on my own DREDD 3D.

P1040927.jpg

Dude, BRAVO! :goodpost:

An increadible movie with at least two characters I want in HI-END 1/6.

Gonna spam HT with such request.

We have seen it 3 times. Its a shame that it has bombed because this movie is awesome. Avengers is probably the safest movie ever made, TDKR is still dont even know what to think about it, DREDD took a big big chance and it worked.

Best movies of the year
1. Dredd
2. Paranorman
3. Looper

Just another nail in the coffin for a cool HT figure. Statham and Urban Dredd

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FXkZ1gYRvE[/ame]

Srsly how could filthy "Sucker Punch" get announcement b4 release and two figures while this terrific badass... none.
Hot Toys ****ed up big time.​

^ The soundtrack is badass. Stinks that its not released on cd here. Suppose to be released overseas this week. (I dont and will never download and buy crap from itunes)

Also give the DROKK soundtrack a listen. Also badass, it was rejected for the film.

And Elvis is there any chance you would be willing to make duplicates of that custom and sell it? I don't think we will be seeing a decent figure of this license ever, but I would love to have that one you've got there!

im glad that my fellow collectors out there want Dredd stuff cuz man after seeing that movie all i was thinking is WHY DOES HT NOT HAVE THIS LICENSE YET??

im glad that my fellow collectors out there want Dredd stuff cuz man after seeing that movie all i was thinking is WHY DOES HT NOT HAVE THIS LICENSE YET??

It might be a good thing they don't though. This kind of character is definitely well suited for someone doing high end unlicensed customs. Anderson especially is probably better suited to a fan sculpt because Hot Toys really likes to mess up females (I imagine she would end up with a completely blank stare and weird rooted hair). I'm praying someone with a lot of skill will make a run of Dredd and Anderson for all of us. It would be fantastic. I just hope the price is fair though. Eight hundred dollar customs...no thanks...

Though given the fairly straight forward outfits the price shouldn't be very extreme.

Sorry Monger, but I think you're being too optimistic. :(

This has now shot up to number 1 on my wish list for Hot Toys, but they have so many figures in the production pipeline, I'm afraid they'll overlook a new license.

Sorry Monger, but I think you're being too optimistic. :(

This has now shot up to number 1 on my wish list for Hot Toys, but they have so many figures in the production pipeline, I'm afraid they'll overlook a new license.

That's why like I said I hope someone is kind of enough to make a run of customs for Dredd and Anderson :wave

Or what would be fantastic would be if Sideshow does a PF :pray:

Back