Hot Toys 2012 DREDD figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is why i said "SUPPOSEDLY", and " ACCORDING TO someone else who told me".

Geesh you guys, don't shoot the messenger. >.>

Random defensiveness from being called random dude = ???'9'86fvrDWRq tgR%jrkdul nad&%^&%(0gsae klio;ily5WaTU@$O453..........................................BUs41up$$7I5! jhj4jrh5yg#

I'd be surprised if at least a bootleg company doesn't make one. I'm too lazy to customize in this scale. the ones posted look wonderful though.

Why would they make Dredd, when they've still got another 20 Iron Man variants to get through.. :lol

No, seriously - just make him already HT! :huh

maPuGP7.jpg

Not gonna happen. Wouldn't be prudent.

I don't think we will see one any time soon, but the movie is a modern cult classic that much is for sure, im betting on randomly seeing one from a bootleg company pop up in a year or two

I don't think we will see one any time soon, but the movie is a modern cult classic that much is for sure, im betting on randomly seeing one from a bootleg company pop up in a year or two

Probably, or maybe in 10 years or more seeing how CY made a bootlegged judge hershey from the Stallone version.

Also, cult classic really won't make much of a difference since only people who will know about the movie are the fans of the character.

If you want to make a Dredd custom, i would say to buy the headsculpts from Rocco and work you're way up from there.

Has anyone seen any other scale figures of Dredd? I can't believe no toy company is making action figures from the new movie.

So any chance of this coming to life? Since Hot did make The Crow. This would be a badass figure.

Back