Hot Toys 2012 DREDD figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes please, I have a comic Dredd and soon to have a Stallone movie Dredd (couldn't help it, loved the Lawgiver in the movie version!) so I would love a Karl urban Dredd as well.

Has anyone seen any teaser pics from ThreeA about their Dredd? Sounds interesting, wondering if they would do a Judge Death as well? I don't know much about ThreeA

I hope Art-Figures makes DREDD.
They did a good job making the movie Punisher figures.

I second that. The new film looks light years better acted than the Stallone flop. With a lesser known actor and better story line, acting, there will be a figure if the film is successful. The new imaging of the character looks better, too.

:lol Chronicles of Riddick... now THERE'S a big franchise. :slap

1510882_o.gif

I just got back from seeing the film, yeah, I definitely want a Dredd now.

The helmet, the scowl/grimace, the suit and vest, hell, maybe even his bike.

What a great character. If you make it Hot Toys, I'll buy it.

Anderson would be cool too.

:lecture:exactly: The majority of movie-goers don't know who Karl urban is.

The majority of moviegoers don't know who Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth are, yet Evans will have three and Hemsworth will have two HT figures to their names within the next six months.

Those who would be inclined to buy HT figures know who Karl Urban is and that's all that really counts.

It was right up there on a par with the Avengers and maybe better than TDKR.
Urban was superb as Dredd. I can't see a figure being made of him though. Gutted

A very good film.....definately a cult classic in the making..i would definately buy a dredd figure.

Dude that's a nobody if I've ever seen one, unless you are an extreme nerd like us you don't care or even know about the likes of Eomar and the new Bones McCoy...

Uh, yeah no. LOTR is a ****ing huge franchise, and everyone and their mothers loved that new Star Trek movie.

He is the law. Period. Dude rocked that role so hard, and needs to be a star. Like right now.

Back