Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EPIC Tim - Gipetto - hook me up with those suspenders too man!!

I'll have to find the material. I've had those for Snake since the beginning of the semester, so the material has probably lost itself in on of my drawers at my dorm.

Shoot me a PM so we can discuss it, if you're really interested in them bud

100_6340.jpg

100_6337.jpg

The normal, v1 Joker and the Bank Robber Joker both use normal Truetypes (not advanced, not narrowed shoulder).

The DX Joker uses the narrowed-shoulder Truetype.

Batman: The Dark Knight - 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Joker

hi i was just wondering does anyone know if you can remove the head on this one and be able to replace it with a different joker one eg bank robber am thinking of statrting to buy hot toys but would prefer different head it is the original joker one

Re: Batman: The Dark Knight - 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Joker

Yes it is possible to remove the head but no need to create a new thread for that.

The normal, v1 Joker and the Bank Robber Joker both use normal Truetypes (not advanced, not narrowed shoulder).

The DX Joker uses the narrowed-shoulder Truetype.

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I have a V1 Joker with a broken knee joint, and it needs replacing. I know its supposed to be a regular TT, but I find the Jacket and Overcoat seem to bunch up and be really tight around the shoulders, would the narrow TT help this? Has anyone replaced the V1 with a narrow TT?

Back