Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, it looks like Jack.

I don't see any other figures near that could be Beast.

It's Jack. Reverse angle:

SDCC 2017 photos courtesy of Michael Crawford.

sdcc2017-sideshow-13.jpg

The main thing that's making me hesitate on this Belle right now is the rubber arms. That's an automatic arms down at her sides pose. But I love that she comes with so much and she looks great to me.

Beast is looking unlikely, IMO.

The main thing that's making me hesitate on this Belle right now is the rubber arms. That's an automatic arms down at her sides pose. But I love that she comes with so much and she looks great to me.

Beast is looking unlikely, IMO.

I was hoping to pose Belle with the rose (bent like in the promo pics) but I'm also hesitant due to the rubber arms.

I'm guessing we'll see another Belle in the peasant dress down the road.

That's how I wanted to pose her, too. I think she can still hold it in both hands if you bring the arms together in front of her with minimal bending to the elbows.

I think this might be a one and done. I don't expect another Belle, and I'm afraid there won't be a Beast.

Still haven't gone for the PO on this yet. It would help if they were doing Beast, but I wouldn't count on it at this point. Still a nice figure with great accessories. If I got this, I would display her with DX15 Jack Sparrow like at SDCC.

I have a small Beauty & the Beast collection I could put her with, if I decide to get her.

Any news about her? I really can't wait to get her; I've been working on a custom ballroom backdrop and beast figure to go with her :D

I've been wondering too, with the fast pace of Homecoming Spider-Man, Hoth Leia, and now Grand Moff Tarkin all ahead of schedule, I was figuring Belle would be close too.

Any news about her? I really can't wait to get her; I've been working on a custom ballroom backdrop and beast figure to go with her :D

I messaged Hot Toys at the end of December and they said they were expecting February.

I’m getting really eager too. I preordered her before Leia and it’s looking like Leia will beat her here.

I messaged Hot Toys at the end of December and they said they were expecting February.

I’m getting really eager too. I preordered her before Leia and it’s looking like Leia will beat her here.

i really want to get Belle too but i can't afford her right now since i have Leia, Rey and Wonder Woman on PO right now. I hope she comes out gorgeous and i can pick her up after I pay for the others :)

i really want to get Belle too but i can't afford her right now since i have Leia, Rey and Wonder Woman on PO right now. I hope she comes out gorgeous and i can pick her up after I pay for the others :)

Solid taste! Those are the other ones I have on PO right now for myself coming this year, plus the Zatanna PF!

Solid taste! Those are the other ones I have on PO right now for myself coming this year, plus the Zatanna PF!

:) awesome!!! plus i want to get TLJ Leia too and also Hela. I'm just can't afford to buy them all :(

I'm glad Hot Toys doesn't do harry potter or game of thrones because then i would really be in trouble :lol

:) awesome!!! plus i want to get TLJ Leia too and also Hela. I'm just can't afford to buy them all :(

I'm glad Hot Toys doesn't do harry potter or game of thrones because then i would really be in trouble :lol

Same! I really want TLJ Leia too. Hoping to grab her down the line! I've got a couple of the Harry Potter figures by Star Ace and a have one from ThreeZero...if Hot Toys was putting those out at the rate they do their Marvel and Star Wars ones, I'd be in trouble!

I want to get this one too, but I couldn’t go ahead with the PO since no Beast was teased, plus all the other figures I have on order. I’ll wait and see what the head sculpt looks like on the final figure. The only figures I have that could match in a display with her is the upcoming DX Jack Sparrow and my NECA Davy Jones.

I’m hoping to find a stand for her that I can put the rose on - I’m not sure she comes with it. With all the other characters she comes with, I’m hoping to set up a neat scene!

I want to get this one too, but I couldn’t go ahead with the PO since no Beast was teased, plus all the other figures I have on order. I’ll wait and see what the head sculpt looks like on the final figure. The only figures I have that could match in a display with her is the upcoming DX Jack Sparrow and my NECA Davy Jones.

I don't have any other Disney figures; I'll try to pose this one with the dress sweeping out like in the promo photos. I think it comes with enough accessories that it'll take up an entire detolf shelf and with the big pose I hope it doesn't look to empty.

edit. It will need some furniture though to put all the little accessories on. Maybe they'll surprise us with something. It is odd to have nothing to put the rose on for instance.

I don't have any other Disney figures; I'll try to pose this one with the dress sweeping out like in the promo photos. I think it comes with enough accessories that it'll take up an entire detolf shelf and with the big pose I hope it doesn't look to empty.

edit. It will need some furniture though to put all the little accessories on. Maybe they'll surprise us with something. It is odd to have nothing to put the rose on for instance.

Same thinking exactly - I'm hoping to find some sort of furniture to put Mrs. Potts, etc. on, as well as the rose.

You guys are right, with some furniture she will make a good display with just the figure and the little character accessories. I have to see if I can afford this, but she’ll make a great Disney display piece.

You guys are right, with some furniture she will make a good display with just the figure and the little character accessories. I have to see if I can afford this, but she’ll make a great Disney display piece.

I can’t wait to see the final product shots and then see her in hand. Hot Toys is hustling right along with releases, with a lot on time, for Q1 2018 so hopefully we’ll see her soon.

Back