Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to derail this thread further about the Begins figure but another little discovery I made tonight - The cape tabs popped right out with no damage to the suit, cape or tabs. So I was able to add the TDK OC cape - no more giganti-cape!
battabs.jpg

batcape.jpg

have you guys seen the prices sellers are charging for this on ebay? anywhere from 600-1000 dollars? is this the market price for this figure? =/

I think once Adam releases his OC head you will have a good shot at picking up one of the HT heads.

I like the idea of a cloth costume with rubber parts, sounds like long term it should hold up better than the all rubber suit.

The BB OC's armor is vinyl, not rubber, right? Therefore it should hold up way better.

Mine is MIB, so I've never actually handled the figure, so a little info would be appreciated. I looked at YONOSE's earlier post, but mine really looks like vinyl. A second opinion would be nice.

Last edited:
I think once Adam releases his OC head you will have a good shot at picking up one of the HT heads.

I like the idea of a cloth costume with rubber parts, sounds like long term it should hold up better than the all rubber suit.

Mine will be up for sale in a flash.

well probably not truly complete with a capital "c", but as complete as its going to get for now haha.
DX bats and joker, police officer, bank robber, nurse, harvey dent and two-face, demon bats and scarecrow, and now begins suit.
i probably should've went with the TDK OC but oh well. the only thing i'm a bit leery of is the headsculpt.
i'll have to take some pics once it gets here. its shipping from an hour and a half away so hoping for a quick arrival!

That's an impressive line up - and from what has been written in this thread about the possibility (probability?) of a new custom HS, you can always replace the BB one if it's not to your liking. Even at the BIN price, that was a good buy to finish your display :)

Sorry to put a damper on things here, but you are aware you just bought the older, inferior version of the OC Bats right? :monkey1

Edit: Should've read ahead, sorry! Just don't see many people springing for that version anymore, and collectors have made that mistake in the past :duff

i knowww, but based on the pictures i've seen, i think i actually prefer the build of the BB version. it seems more true to the film, because bale was huge, and that suit was unwieldy as hell haha.
like i said, the only thing that i'm iffy on is the HS, but the body itself looks great. i might slacken the belt a bit so that it sits lower. i'm not too concerned about the poseability--i just want a solid, bad-ass pose and i'm good haha. it might look weird next to the demon bats if that one was modeled after the TDK OC though... not sure on that one

i knowww, but based on the pictures i've seen, i think i actually prefer the build of the BB version. it seems more true to the film, because bale was huge, and that suit was unwieldy as hell haha.
like i said, the only thing that i'm iffy on is the HS, but the body itself looks great. i might slacken the belt a bit so that it sits lower. i'm not too concerned about the poseability--i just want a solid, bad-ass pose and i'm good haha. it might look weird next to the demon bats if that one was modeled after the TDK OC though... not sure on that one

Have you considered picking up a TDK OC head to pop on that body?

They will become widely available here when Adam's head comes out.

Have you considered picking up a TDK OC head to pop on that body?

They will become widely available here when Adam's head comes out.

Is it just me that finds that to be a bit weird? We've seen a couple pics of Adams head but somehow it's widely assumed that it will be far superior to the stock OC head. I mean, we haven't even seen it on a body yet, have we?:dunno

Back