Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a couple cell phone pics. of my Batman. :rolleyes:

dsc07587copynp3.jpg

:D

Nice cell phone pic. Seriously, beautiful shot,

Yup, 100% agree. That hole is one of my few gripes on an otherwise insane awesome Batman!

Worth every penny I payed for him. Well, so was the Takara.

Hopefully the Tumbler holds up to the scrutiny, it sure is expensive.

K I know this has been said, and this is an AWESOME figure, but these hands are a serious PAIN to remove and swap! Other than that no issue at all. I kind of like Batman waving at monsterously tall Harley Quinn.

Has anyone tried replacing the V1 figures head sculpt with the V2? I was thinking about trying that before spending another 170 bucks.

Has anyone tried replacing the V1 figures head sculpt with the V2? I was thinking about trying that before spending another 170 bucks.

From what I understand, the entire figure is radically different from the V1. Better suit design. Increased durability and flexibility. Improved cowl sculpt. Additional Bale head. Pretty much obliterates the V1 from the way others have spoken.

K I know this has been said, and this is an AWESOME figure, but these hands are a serious PAIN to remove and swap! Other than that no issue at all. I kind of like Batman waving at monsterously tall Harley Quinn.

I've read from the previous post that some of the guys manage to break the wrist joints on the new hot toys body. Sucks to hear that, especially coming from a great figure

From what I understand, the entire figure is radically different from the V1. Better suit design. Increased durability and flexibility. Improved cowl sculpt. Additional Bale head. Pretty much obliterates the V1 from the way others have spoken.

durability? i dunno... we'll find out in the coming months... everything else? hell yeah!

Um...given, but has anyone switched the v1 figure head with v2? I have the head a lone in route, no matter how much I try I can't rebuy the same figure twice, just an updated version, especially when I ordered the new Dark Knight version.

Last edited:
Looks like Takara on the left and Hot Toys on the right.

Prize goes to Valfar who correctly guessed the Takara on the left and Hot Toys on the right!
Amazingly so considering how far away and blurry that picture is.
He definately knows his Batmans!

Hey, has anyone seen the 12" Michael Keaton Batman on eBay. It pops up when a search is done for HT. It looks kinda good.
I want one to complete my collection.
Any recommendations?

Back