Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another.

Anyone notice IronMan in that picture??!! Near top left. Here it is in closeup:

ironman.jpg

hopefully they will do what they did with the power loader and include a batman with it and not just sell it alone.

I'm kinda hoping they don't go that route. You'd either get a stripped down Batman, or end up with an extra. Given how much Batman retails for on his own, it'd drive the price up quite a bit for those who want a different version or already have one.

balestanding.jpg

The scale looks perfect to me too... btw but does anyone notice how much batman looks like dracula in this pic?

He also asked about the price and unfortunately the Batpod alone is going to retail more than the Power Loader. So guess what this means for the Tumbler....not very good news for our wallets.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Maybe it's for the best. Start adding vehicles, and that's a slippery slope from which you may never return.

Still...would've been cool...

These are the SRP for the Japan market, right? I think the SRP in Hong Kong should be slightly lower. But that's just my guess (and prayer).

Last edited:
BTW, I did the conversions based on the prices in Yen given on the aforementioned link.

Batpod: $297

Tumbler: $455

Which link is that again?

For 455 it better drive from A to B... it's not worth no 455. Better have an MP3 player in there... an AC, heated seats.. dammit, and be gold plated. Friggle fraggle... dat's jus keerrrrrrraaaaaaaaazzzzzzaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

These are the SRP for the Japan market, right? I think thing the SRP in Hong Kong should be slightly lower. But that's just my guess (and prayer).

Yes the retail in HK will be lower.

The Japanese Retail for the Power loader and ED209 in Japan was 29800 Yen which is about US$277. Sideshow sold both for $249.99 I believe. Still too expensive if you knock off $20-$30 IMO....I was expecting the Batpod to go for $150 Max. And I haven't even factored in shipping costs......

Assuming a price between $400 and $500, and given the huge size of the tumbler, I'm thinking that only the truly hardcore fans are going to be getting it. The power loader is big, but it's big vertically, so you can put it many places. I have no idea where I could fit the tumbler.

News flash. Just found out this thing will have an MP3 player, A/C, heated seats and Gold plated! :D :D

Seriously, just look at it and tell me you don't want it :rock

dk2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back