Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this was up earlier on the site posted, but I saw it when I just checked it.

Looks like there are lights on the Batpod too.

Tumbler01.jpg

Thanks Bro!

Those are awesome. Will get the TDK Batman and Batpod, but the Tumbler is just too big, and I don't have the room. Hopefully we will get some more figs soon though.

Dunno about the tumbler..,i want it along with the TDK Bats but...isn't it a bit on the small side?? Gotta say the pod was a question mark for me however it R O C K S!!!!

omg this is so depressing I feel like crying!!

This is like a dream come true but I don't have a dime to my name!!

2 things come to mind with these pictures,

1: the tombler looks rather small, maybe its made to scale with the actual thing (movie prop is never what you thought they are in real life anyway) but certainly dont feel screen accurate.

2: I kinda doubt that the batman figure will have enough articulation to sit in it. unless HT is using a new type of rubber that's more flexible than what they have used so far or they are including some sort of new parts so batman can actually pull a sit down pose. worst would be to have to remove stuff from within to fit batman.

2 things come to mind with these pictures,

1: the tombler looks rather small, maybe its made to scale with the actual thing (movie prop is never what you thought they are in real life anyway) but certainly dont feel screen accurate.

2: I kinda doubt that the batman figure will have enough articulation to sit in it. unless HT is using a new type of rubber that's more flexible than what they have used so far or they are including some sort of new parts so batman can actually pull a sit down pose. worst would be to have to remove stuff from within to fit batman.

After reading this one thing comes to mind. Who cares???? It looks incredible!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Honestly, are you going to wedge that awesome Batman into it for display or leave him next to it like in the pic? I'll admit it would be nice to know he fits, but mine is never going in. I'll put Gordon in there instead.:rotfl:rotfl

Not for everyone,but i ll have him in there sporting the Bruce Wayne head.

Honestly, are you going to wedge that awesome Batman into it for display or leave him next to it like in the pic? I'll admit it would be nice to know he fits, but mine is never going in. I'll put Gordon in there instead.:rotfl:rotfl

well, yeah. if the tumbler is 1/6 then it should fit. I mean, what 1/6 vehicle is designed so that a 1/6 figure can't fit? for me that would be a major design flaw. I am expecting that at the very least there should be no problem fitting the batman on the batpod.

I'm late to the show!!!

AMAZING...MUST-HAVES!!!

I WANTS THEM ALL

I think I covered it all.

Hot Roys Rulz!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

The new suit looks a bit resitrictive in the one photo here. Will he be able to raise his arms?

I don't think he sits with knees bent... more like just at the waist. Or maybe it'll come with a Half a Batman to fit inside. I'll get the Pod but will Pass on the Tumbler anyway... no room or money.

Where's the 1:6 Joker semi? Followed by variant wrecked semi...? Along with 1:6 Wayne Manor?

980086942_65b0487e80.jpg

932400113_e809911118.jpg

If you look closely at this pic...you can see a small picture of Batman in the Tumbler. It also looks to say 1/6th on the specs....

20080619_a7c5f73415328468bc51yKGuNb0qiAjK.jpg

Hot damn! Really did not expect this to fit a figure, let alone two! Now I'm curious as to what the retail will be...might have to find another spot for Jabba ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back