Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have a tumbler for sale in mint condition. If you want details and want pics let me know--pm me. I had three of these. Sold one last week, and keeping the other for my personal collection.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have a tumbler for sale in mint condition. If you want details and want pics let me know--pm me. I had three of these. Sold one last week, and keeping the other for my personal collection.

Thanks

what about batpod do youhave any .. or can you find any ..?

^ Does it have to be a new Batpod? I have a used one for sale with Batman too.
it doesnt have to be new .. but i want it with the boxes..and everything that came with and nothing broken.. and without batman .. only the batpod .. How . much .. ?? and with the delivery to norway .. ??

^ Unfortunately I don't have the boxes for mine anymore, sorry...
To be honest I never thought I'd see myself selling it but I guess I still should have kept the boxes anyway - doh!
Haven't displayed it for a very long time now and with this new Scarecrow/Batman set costing a pretty penny I just felt the time had come to say goodbye Batpod....
Good luck anyway though josemanuelr8212 I hope you manage to find one!

Don't sell your ride!!!! So what you get the demonbat if the man has no ride ??!!

Not sure if it has been posted before - but anyways enjoy!

Batmobile_page.png

Mine is in its original box...Won't come out until I get the shelf and case that I need !! I want to make sure I keep it dust free !!

In this room the only person have the key is ME!! and always keep out the dust, thats what I call my collector's room!! :):):)

Last edited:
I also have a Tumbler . I will built a special case to put it in don't have time.

The 1998 New Adventures of Batman and Robin is definitely my favorite of the Batmobiles. I am very interested in seeing what exactly pops up in Nolan's third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back