Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting a Tumbler was always a regret of mine...at least I got a Batpod. Although I'm hoping HT will offer up a Burton Batmobile to make me feel better.

I'm sure they've seen the response to their '89 license and all the "MUST HAVE BATMOBILE" comments.

does anyone know how many of these were produced. On my tumbler box it said 246 out of 300? That seems too low?

does anyone know how many of these were produced. On my tumbler box it said 246 out of 300? That seems too low?

There's an ES number ? Never saw one. If there is you just answered your own question...300...they said they wouldn't produce too many.

toys2 has the batpod and the tumbler dont know if they are new or not the batpod is 450 and the tumbler is like 750.

I am happy to say that I bought a used Tumbler in August and when it arrived it was in a better condition than some other people's Tumbler that were brand new.

No scratches, no broken parts, absolutely NOTHING !

I am happy to say that I bought a used Tumbler in August and when it arrived it was in a better condition than some other people's Tumbler that were brand new.

No scratches, no broken parts, absolutely NOTHING !

If I recall mine was in perfect condition but, I opened it and put it back until I can get my shelf done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back