Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna step out on a limb here & guess that you want, but don't have one of these.......do you. I mean just about everything we collect is made out of plastic. So its material is not the point. Its the collectable its self.

once your on the inside of the "Tumbler Club", you too will revel in delight of ownership & the glory of its value. But until then downing it is all you can do to make your self feel better.

I think I love you.... lol ur so right we r the proud owners of that piece of plastic that valuable piece of plastic

I think im getting rid of mine i never found a place for it. Its to big.
If anyone is interested

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

To anyone sharing a jail cell with Bubba and whom just also happens to have an HT Tumbler with them, please give me a call.

Bubba just rang me. Told me to tell you that he doesn't have a Tumbler but to call him anyway. Said something about a nice dinner and movies.....

I hear ya...I got mine last fall from BBTS. I was gonna wait, and then just pulled the trigger, glad I did. It's mint and the lights work perfectly. Just have to wait till I get a case to display it in, which should be soon, I hope.

just got this baby :rock

P1050263.jpg

P1050261.jpg

Still kinda early, being in the mid year and all, but I think its safe to say that this is one of my best purchases this year.

I am new to the forum and just came across this thread. I did not know that the Tumbler has increased to double and almost triple of the original price ($350.00). I still have mine in the original box and that box inside of the shipping box. I am glad to have picked up this when it came on scene. I regret not picking up the Batpod because it would have cost me only 225.00, shipping included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back