Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the complete TDK vehicular collection :D
Now everyone go out and buy a better camera :lol

hahaha sorry about the crappy pics. i used the camera on my voyager which is 2.0mp. still waiting to get my droid incredible in the mail with the 8mp camera :)

My Hot Toys Batpod with Batman TDK ver. 1
Batpod3.jpg

Batpod2.jpg

Batpod1.jpg

Batpod4.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Subtotal: $599.99
Shipping: $306.55

mh should i bite? :D:monkey2

well fellas looks like the last place online or even in stores as gotten "hip" to how valuable the beast is & has jacked up their price to match the current market value of $1,000.00

the well has run dry.

And for a large hunk of plastic :slap

I'm gonna step out on a limb here & guess that you want, but don't have one of these.......do you. I mean just about everything we collect is made out of plastic. So its material is not the point. Its the collectable its self.

once your on the inside of the "Tumbler Club", you too will revel in delight of ownership & the glory of its value. But until then downing it is all you can do to make your self feel better.

I'm gonna step out on a limb here & guess that you want, but don't have one of these.......do you. I mean just about everything we collect is made out of plastic. So its material is not the point. Its the collectable its self.

once your on the inside of the "Tumbler Club", you too will revel in delight of ownership & the glory of its value. But until then downing it is all you can do to make your self feel better.

Maybe :lol

It's just that for $1000, I expect higher quality plastic and not having to roll the dice on if the plastic will arrive with glue spots and stains and if the flaps will need to be super glued once it arrives.

Sorry if I offended you, wasn't my intention.

Maybe :lol

It's just that for $1000, I expect higher quality plastic and not having to roll the dice on if the plastic will arrive with glue spots and stains and if the flaps will need to be super glued once it arrives.

Sorry if I offended you, wasn't my intention.

ME....OFFENDED by an opinion?? IMPOSSIBLE! If such a thing were true I'd be stripped of my Crown. :lol

& yes the construction is on the delicate side, but that what makes it a COLLECTABLE & not a toy. & correct me but plastic like that is called resin.....right?? Im sure one of our well seasoned costomizers would know.

But hang in there dude. Collectors get desperate & fall on hard times all the time. you still could own one.

ME....OFFENDED by an opinion?? IMPOSSIBLE! If such a thing were true I'd be stripped of my Crown. :lol

& yes the construction is on the delicate side, but that what makes it a COLLECTABLE & not a toy. & correct me but plastic like that is called resin.....right?? Im sure one of our well seasoned costomizers would know.

But hang in there dude. Collectors get desperate & fall on hard times all the time. you still could own one.

I'll gladly pay $400 for one....that's shipped of course :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back