Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey THE CHAVER, check the spolers..... They have real small antennas and gears that are fragile and that can be broken easily. They are also a pain to put on but this piece is AWESOME! The lights are super bright, feels like your getting pulled over by the police!

I send the Seller of this site a question in terms of shipping to germany. His offer: 385$ + 250$ for shipping with USPS Express Mail. Because the package is so huge.

But i didn't mentioned that i'm a member of this page. Is this an good offer? I think yes, because here in Germany the Batmobile will be availabe for 600€ (!) ~850$ :lol

Any doubts?

Thanks
Andreas

Hey Andreas,

No problem having doubts with a new company that you havent dealt with before. I gave you a lower price because I would hate to spend over $200 just for postage! Here are a few members that I have dealt with: commtech, darthjuan007, dead, silentsurfer, endlessrain..... Commtech actually went to my store and saw the Batmobile on display!

Well, I'm pretty bummed. Got the cash for one of these, but I can't find anybody in the Chicago area who's open this weekend since all of the local places are at the Wizard World Con.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago for 300 shipped so 400 isnt really a good deal

Hey Andreas,

No problem having doubts with a new company that you havent dealt with before. I gave you a lower price because I would hate to spend over $200 just for postage! Here are a few members that I have dealt with: commtech, darthjuan007, dead, silentsurfer, endlessrain..... Commtech actually went to my store and saw the Batmobile on display!

Me too, I have dealt with Qstoysandcollectibles on numerous occasions. I recommend him.

Luis

Well, I'm pretty bummed. Got the cash for one of these, but I can't find anybody in the Chicago area who's open this weekend since all of the local places are at the Wizard World Con.

So go to WW! I would go, but the last couple of years have been terrible.

Just got off the phone with toys2. Their's is shipping on Monday. Price isn't nearly as low as some other retailers, but they have a damn cancellation fee if I... cancel.

Anyway, can't wait to get this badboy!!

It's here and it's ^^^^ing huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe how ridiculously huge and gargantuan this Bat mobile is... It would barely fit into my huge cabinet I custom made a couple of years ago, and it's 24" deep, this batmobile is 19" wide so you do the math! I'm not keeping this BTW.

Pics are attached below, enjoy!

Last edited:
Y'know, I'm happy for everyone who's getting theirs, but I'm kinda bummed, 'cause I ordered ages ago from leo at goodshipped, so it kinda sucks that dc direct got their shipment first, 'cause for me at least the whole point of ordering from hong kong was to get it as early as possible. Oh well, I'll just keep drinking my haterade and be happy for the rest of y'all:banghead

It's here and it's ^^^^ing huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can even begin to describe how ridiculously huge and gargantuan this Bat mobile is... It would barely fit into my huge cabinet I custom made a couple of years ago, and it's 24" deep this batmobile is 19" wide so you do the math! I'm not keeping this BTW.

Pics are attached below, enjoy!

boy MY bat tumbler looks so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back