Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember the original MSRP but back when the first came out "Joe" on these boards sold it for $180...before he started allegedly ripping people off that is. I don't see much difference between this one and the one for TDK, which is nice since mine has been on a shelf this whole time.

I'd like to get this one. It's probably the only 1/6 HT vehicle I'll have a chance to afford, let alone have display space for.

So I'm guessing other etailers will have it for a little less.

These vehicles are real bargins compared to there overpriced figures hell this thing is only a little more than 89 joker and the joker has lots of issues for it costing 265.

Since I sold my TDK version a while back before my move I may pick this up. Will wait to see the price on BBTS and AlterEgo, though. I still despise the whole NRD thing.

Well I'm glad the tumbler and batpod are identical to TDK version this way i can keep the originals and not have to sell in order to upgrade... I am looking forward to the camo tumbler are the rumors true will we see one?

big bad toy store has it for 255. Kind of wish i would have maybee orderd from there now instead of sideshow at least iwill get extra points at sideshow.

What was the price of the origial Batpod?

Also didn't they break quite easily?

My bat-pod feels pretty sturdy after 3+ years and suprisingly "solid" for something with so many thin elements in its design. At first, the one thing that frustrated me the most was how easily the handlebars would pop-off (not "break" off--you can put them right back on) when you're going through the maddening process of positioning the figure on it. But I've even come to appreciate Hot Toy's choice there. It's such a thin part, that if it were rigidly glued in place or made out of one solid piece, I think it would have surely snapped under the slightest pressure by now....like the Tumbler's flap supports are prone to do. By having it easily give-way by design...it eliminates some of the resistance that would lead to breakage.

Thanks for the info.

I may purcahase this because of the price and size. I originally wanted the Tumblr and 89 Batmobile but due to ThreeA Rex and future coming Ray those will take presiidence over any Hot Toys vehicles

So, will this version come with a Batman cape for display like the first one? Don't see it mentioned in the description.

I can see the camo tumbler being comic con exclusive if it happens.

Unless they set-up some kind of voucher redemption program, I don't know how that would work as a comic con exclusive purchase. I think it's just too big for them to sell at a con and for buyers lug around.

$275 is a great price for this thing. Bought!:rock As for Camo Tumbler being an Ex., could you imagine having to lug one of those things around a convention floor? :lol

Those price with need to add tax and shipping, it might add up $50 more for me who live in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back