Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your buying HT figures just for future value then save your money to just buy gold.

yea, so don't collect HT if you think value is gonna go up, cause they are just toys and they will re-release . :slap

Because of where I am and international shipping going both ways I can't make much profit anyway so I wouldn't buy things with future resale in mind. I'd rather not be selling anything really. I'm going to have to be far more choosey about what I buy in future.

Because of where I am and international shipping going both ways I can't make much profit anyway so I wouldn't buy things with future resale in mind. I'd rather not be selling anything really. I'm going to have to be far more choosey about what I buy in future.

Move over here.

I couldn't. People are moving because Ireland is in the $h!t right now but its still home. And I get homesick just travelling to the other side of this island so I don't think I could manage a permanent move to the other side of the planet :lol

I couldn't. People are moving because Ireland is in the $h!t right now but its still home. And I get homesick just travelling to the other side of this island so I don't think I could manage a permanent move to the other side of the planet :lol

pretty much everyone else is in the $h!t right now

Hey guys, how much was the Batpod when it was originally released? And how long was it? I'm thinking I'll be getting this if it's re-released, but I'm wondering where I'd display it.

Thanks for the info.

Signed,

The guy too lazy to read through 678 pages of thread

Glad I'm an American, ____ YEAH.

Oh wait, it ain't that great here either. The world is turning to ____, enjoy it while you can! :rock

anyone got any updates on if ht gonna release the new batpod or bat trumbler... ???

Agreed. That auction is being run by a shop out of San Francisco that's been around a long, long time but has always had out of this world prices on anything that just may be worth a little bit. Sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back