Hot Toys - 1/6 TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Motux.
Really appreciate you taking pics of the star wars stuff.
Out of curiousity...do they have the 1/6th Vader there?

I didn't see one(sand trooper) that I recall..

image.jpg

They are waiting for the anniversy push next year. It may go up for PO before but I doubt it. It should be released next year (q3 I hear)...not just up for PO but shipping. They planned originally to have it up already but hit some snags that made it slip in the schedule so when they looked to see where to reslate it they opted to wait for the anniversary and the free advertising and increased visability.

when next year is the anniversary push?

I don't have a firm date. I'm not sure if there is one. But I will see if I can find anything else out

This thing is so good looking. But so frickin big. I posted some more pics in that catch all thread. But had to share these here.. Wow
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

What is wrong with my brain that I look at this and feel so delicious inside and marvel at the detail, design and engineering?

Am I crazy or just dreaming to think they could put this out for Hulkbuster type cash? :lol

Am I crazy or just dreaming to think they could put this out for Hulkbuster type cash? :lol

Both. The wings are two hulkbuster a high. Two hulkbuster a wide. The cockpit is one and a half hulkbusters long. It has two large machined aluminum hubs. It takes a crate to ship. Price wise it wouldn't even be close.

Back