Hot Toys - 1/6 TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few more pics of stuff...there's 800 threads for these new Star Wars items and I can't find them all. Lol

image.jpg

TiE Fighter will be sold in 2016. Heard it straight from the source.

Either a joke or bad info. They have not even made an internal choice yet. They want to wait till at least a few shows are done to see how it held up, then look at what it would cost to sell. So if they don't know I doubt anyone else would

Just conveying information I got from speaking with "someone" here in Japan. Specifically asked about the TIE and was told the reception was so good to it that they are planning to release it next year. That's all. Didn't get into more than that as I didn't want to overstep. That's all I am saying. Just start saving your cash if you want it because the plan is for next year.

Just conveying information I got from speaking with "someone" here in Japan. Specifically asked about the TIE and was told the reception was so good to it that they are planning to release it next year. That's all. Didn't get into more than that as I didn't want to overstep. That's all I am saying. Just start saving your cash if you want it because the plan is for next year.
So you story has already changed. Are they planning to sell it or selling it? They are not the same thing.

Semantics. Selling is the present continuous of the verb to sell, and also used for future tense. So my story hasn't changed. Jeezus, chill out

ask them about the 66 Batmobile :cuss

Semantics. Selling is the present continuous of the verb to sell, and also used for future tense. So my story hasn't changed. Jeezus, chill out
You said it will be sold. That means 100% it will be sold, the plan is done. Then you say they are planning to release it. Planning something is very open ended. Not semantics, you changed the story.

Dude, chill out. Just trying to share what I was told. This isn't a pissing contest. 2016 is the plan. Batmobile and Drax says nothing is a guarantee. Enough with the negativity

Howard is the CEO, but far from the sole owner. Let's put it that way.

Yes I know. But the ceo in Japan(whom I'm guessing your referring to..Franck is his name..) doesn't have single day so. Nor can he override by himself a choice made by Howard. JC is in charge of production. So, despite what may have been conveyed they (hot toys as a company) have not decided if they will be selling the item. They don't even know if they can. It hasn't even been approved by the licensor yet. Sorry, but I think there may have been some miscommunication or misunderstanding...or a little telling the customer what he wants to hear.

ask them about the 66 Batmobile :cuss

They are waiting for the anniversy push next year. It may go up for PO before but I doubt it. It should be released next year (q3 I hear)...not just up for PO but shipping. They planned originally to have it up already but hit some snags that made it slip in the schedule so when they looked to see where to reslate it they opted to wait for the anniversary and the free advertising and increased visability.

Great news. I have two grand set aside just for this monster.

Back