Hot Toys - 1/6 TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TIE Fighter

Don't think they're going to produce that. The name tag would say Price: TBD like all the other stuff on display for sale soon.

Don't think they're going to produce that. The name tag would say Price: TBD like all the other stuff on display for sale soon.

I had the same thought... could have been an oversigh,.

And as crazy as HT is, I just can't logically see any company mass producing something that large.

I bet they announce an X-Wing before Rogue One comes out.

No offence. But all of you guys debating the 1/6 need to get a grip... Who cares if it is EXACT????!!!

This is nothing short of a milestone in collecting. We've NEVER seen anything of this magnitude attempted before. 1/6 or not - it fits a 1/6 figure and would be nothing short of jaw dropping to behold.

Non taken, but I do care if it is exact, it my nature and part of my profession, don't get me wrong I think it's amazing that they are even attempting this. I was just stating facts. :)

Last edited:

as others have said, no way this is 1/6. Mute point though as the chance of this actually being sold is slim to none.

EFX had a hard time selling their version which was smaller and certainly cheaper.

Probably... But if a 1/6th fig could sit in that I'm all over it even if it's not exactly 1/6th.

as others have said, no way this is 1/6. Mute point though as the chance of this actually being sold is slim to none.

EFX had a hard time selling their version which was smaller and certainly cheaper.

:clap

Confirmed sixth scale by @mattGuzy from awesometoyblog.com

Where are all the people now that claimed with such exuberant certainty that HT wouldn't make 1/6 Star Wars vehicles?

11692528_1175455312480134_2807933170059081960_n.jpg

So much crow is being eaten tonight that the crow population may enter the endangered species list.

Height of tie is 7.5 meters and 1 meter = 3.28 feet. 7.5 * 3.28 = 24.6 feet divided 1/6 = 4.1 feet tall. Width is 6.4 meters * 3.28 = 20.992 divided 1.6 = 3.5 feet rounding to the nearest tenth.
So it is 1/6. Stop saying it is not. It totally looks 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide. I looked up specs of tie and actually did the math. If you can't afford it then do not complain or state facts that are not true like it has to be 1/12.

Height of tie is 7.5 meters and 1 meter = 3.28 feet. 7.5 * 3.28 = 24.6 feet divided 1/6 = 4.1 feet tall. Width is 6.4 meters * 3.28 = 20.992 divided 1.6 = 3.5 feet rounding to the nearest tenth. So it is 1/6. Stop saying it is not.

22024_kanye-west-mic-drop.gif

Height of tie is 7.5 meters and 1 meter = 3.28 feet. 7.5 * 3.28 = 24.6 feet divided 1/6 = 4.1 feet tall. Width is 6.4 meters * 3.28 = 20.992 divided 1.6 = 3.5 feet rounding to the nearest tenth. So it is 1/6. Stop saying it is not.

Dude, there's too many posters on here that swore on their mother's lives that HT would never make 1/6 Star Wars vehicles. They will do everything in their power to negate this reveal even when its up for PO they'll continue to say "Its not really 1/6. Doesn't matter if the box says 1/6."

The crow eating fest of the century has begun.

Back