Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up at Timewalker - Love this release - looks awesome!

Up at BBTS also, but higher price.

Power pose is fine with me. Awesome looking figure at a great price. Loved him in the movie so he can't get here soon enough. On Toyswonderland the difference in price between first and second batch is very small for once, will be able to get him early.

This is gold....

Interesting final comment on their FB post. "Recruit King Shark to save The Suicide Squad display". Very true.
That would be interesting if that comment is a hint, I don't want to get my hopes up since it might be something lost in translation lol. But I guess logically if I want to see Ratcatcher 2 and Bloodsport I should buy King Shark..

Last edited:
I don't like Batman lol
Why-Batman-Returns-is-a-Great-Movie-but-a-Bad-Batman-Movie.jpg

I'm stunned.... That this actually happened, and the price!

Ordered! So much for the extra pair of shorts shown in the recent displays. Ah well, I couldn't see how that would've worked based on the structure of the figure.

King Shark has single-handedly revived the dead DC section.
He really did! I think that really speaks to the Suicide Squad more than the box office. We’ve been waiting for a decent DC film and now that we have one, we want figures from it. King Shark was a brilliant first choice because he was the most unlikely of the bunch to get made. Now any of them are plausible enough.

Back